thirteen.

rain poured outside, tapping against the window as if it were trying to get permission to go inside. george yawns, stretching as he tries to get out of bed. he takes notice of the taller male who has wrapped one of his legs and his arms around his body, his breathing calmed and warm against the back of his neck. george grins. 

he wishes he could stay like this forever, although he knows that dream would wake up sooner or later. he turns around and curls up against him, his vision hazy. clay let's out a gentle huff of air as he sleepily brings the older boy closer to him.

"flower boy.."  clay mumbles, his lips brushing against george's forehead as he speaks. george's eyes widen in surprise, his cheeks burning. george then grins, finding a small amount of confidence as he speaks. "oh dream~ it's time to wake up!" clay let's out another huff of air, nuzzling into george's hair.

"mm.. no.." clay mumbled.

"dream, wake up." george says louder.

"rain's nice.. you're warm.. i'm fine right here." clay huffs, his forest green eyes blinking. 

"well i won't be here forever." george giggles. clay sighs, "i wish you would." george smiles. he brushes a kiss against the younger male's forehead before climbing out of his arms. 

"nooo..." clay whimpers. he stretches and rubs his eyes, curling up into a ball. 

"wake up! we can go play in the puddles." george says, smiling wide. his cheeks are still pink, his ears turning pink as well. 

"fine..." clay huffs, rising off of the bed. he walks over to george and wraps his arms around his abdomen, resting his chin into george's head. 

"it's 4:15 pm, dream. we still have some time to do things." he tells him, breaking away from the hug as he goes to get dressed in the bathroom. he grabs an E.T. t-shirt that is way too big on him, along with black sweatpants and some rain boots.

"you ready to go, clay?" he asks the taller boy. the blond nods, putting on the green raincoat he owns while george puts on a blue one that clay bought him. he buys me way too many things, george thought. 

they walk outside and onto the road, clay holding george's hand as they walk. 

"look, dream!" george giggles, jumping into one of the rain puddles. clay chuckles, his heart fluttering like it always did when he laughed or when he called him 'dream'. george turns, a wild smile gracing his lips. "c'mere!" clay smiles and goes over to him. "jump!" he says, pointing on the puddle that dream currently is standing in.

"okay then, flower boy." he says. he takes a big jump in each puddle, fondly looking at george who wears a smile on his face. 

"yay!" george claps, continuing to jump in the other rain puddles. dream follows after him as they slowly make their way around the neighborhood. 

"we should do things like this more often." george says, turning to look at clay. clay nods, his heart fluttering as he looks at the chocolate brown eyes that belong to his flower boy. 

maybe they could become more.