Prologue II

Hermione POV

After our little 'spat' with Draco, Ron, Harry, and I headed back into the Gryffindor Common Room. We were greeted by Neville, son of Demeter.

"'Oy Harry! Are you ready for the final task?" Neville exclaimed.

Harry winced. "Sure, Neville."

"You survived the others," Neville pointed out, "you'll survive this one!"

Harry nodded and he and Ron headed back to their room.

You okay Hermione? Neville added in Greek.

I shook my head. Too many things are happening, Nevs. The upcoming Prophecy of the Seven, The Triwizard Tournament. Too many things could go wrong.

He nodded, understanding my frustration

On top of that, I added, I don't have a dam clue if my older brother is okay! He was always there for me and I couldn't be there for him! Something ALWAYS goes wrong in a demigod's life.

Don't hate yourself. Neville reassured me. It's really Hera's fault. We'll get Percy back. We'll find the Roman camp.

Suddenly, an Iris Message flickered into our view.

Malcolm Pace  waved to us, with a sad glint in his grey eyes.

"Hey guys! You need to come back quickly." He said so quickly I almost didn't understand him.

Neville's eyebrows shot up.

"What happened?" He asked with worry. "Is everyone okay?"

Malcolm nodded. "We found the camp. Leo said the ship is almost ready."

Oh gods.

Yes.

We found him!

After months of research, we had everything we needed to bring him back.

Malcolm sighed. "We need everyone on the Hogwarts Scouting Quest back. The prophecy will start soon and we need all hands on deck!"

I nodded so quickly my head seemed to fly off.

"Calm yourself, Jackson." Malcolm's face turned serious as Neville laughed. "It's not all fun and games. People are losing morale of ever defeating another enemy. We already have less campers because of the Titans. You are a child of the Big Three. We...we need you."

"We'll be there in a flash." Neville answered. "We'll take the Portkey. Clear the strawberry fields for our landing.

Malcolm smiled slightly and cut off the transmission.

Neville and I looked at each other.

The prophecy was beginning.

A/N I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Please comment your suggestions of where this story should go...I still don't have everything planned out.

~ Sapphy