Chapter 1

4 Months Later

Harry's Fifth Year

Third Person POV:

They had looked for her everywhere.

Harry and Ron were worried sick for their best friend. After her sudden disappearance in fourth year they tried everything they could to find her. They went to the Grangers' home where they were greeted by Hermione's parents. They revealed that they never had a child. They didn't remember Hermione.

Harry and Ron were stressed all summer. They persuaded the Order to send lookout parties to try to track down Hermione, Neville, Luna, Snape, and Draco. They didn't care about Snape or Draco, but they wanted their friends back.

It had been a tough start to the duo's fifth year. They had a horrid DADA teacher named Dolores Umbridge and no one believed them about Voldemort's return. Hermione wasn't there to help them through anything.

Harry didn't want to admit it, but he knew that Ron was stressed out the most. It was obvious that the redhead had a little crush on their friend, but he didn't want to say anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One faithful day, the two boys were sitting in the Great Hall just minding their business. Little did they know that two pegasi in tutus would turn their lives upside down...again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was eating his shepherd's pie calmly. Ron was pushing his food around and around his plate.

This was not normal. Ron would normally be stuffing his face with food, but lately, the food at Hogwarts wasn't making him any happier.

Suddenly the wind howled outside the castle and two silver pegasi in pink tutus flew in from the open window.

Everyone's mouths dropped when they saw the riders on them.

It was none other than Draco, Neville, Luna, and Hermione.

All of them looked different. Some people could barely recognize them.

Hermione Granger's brown hair was flowing in the wind. She wore a faded orange t-shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots. The only real difference was in her eyes. Instead of her familiar brown eyes, Hermione had deep blue eyes, the color of the sea.

Draco Malfoy had changed heavily as well. His features were softer and he was more muscular than he was in fourth year. Instead of platinum blonde locks, his hair was strawberry blonde, styled into a fashionable military cut. His eyes remained stormy grey like always, but they now gained a mysterious twinkle in them. If he didn't have a fan group before, then his new looks would definitely get him one now.

Luna Lovegood was a different sight. Her silver eyes swirled with knowledge and her blonde hair was braided into a crown. She strolled in with fashionable skinny jeans, a cute yellow crop top, a Gucci belt, and a Louis Vuitton bag. All the Muggleborn Ravenclaws who once bullied her now gaped at the sight of her.

But Neville Longbottom had changed the most. His shy hazel eyes were now fierce and full of passion. He was no longer the scrawny and clumsy boy who roamed the halls the previous years. Neville was a confident, strong, and muscular young man, whose posture teemed with experience. Needless to say, Neville Longbottom gained a fan club that day.

"Stupid Stolls." Hermione groaned as they landed in the corner of the Great Hall.

Ron continued staring at Hermione as she dismounted her pegasus and began talking to Dumbledore. The conversation turned into a very intense discussion that ended with Dumbledore nodding.