ᴏɴᴇ

Your POV
"Kinoshita!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me.
"Iwaizumi how many times do I have to tell you to call me (Y/n)?" I questioned turning to look back at the brunette over my shoulder.
"Sorry, old habits die hard," he stated.
"We haven't hung out in a while, do you want to help me clean up the volleyball court?" He asked avoiding my eyes.
'Weird'
"Sure but I'm going straight home after," I stated firmly so he'd think I'm busy.
"Okay then that's fine," he said turning and walking in the direction of the volleyball court and I followed him.

~🅣🅘🅜🅔🅢🅚🅘🅟~
"So...are you still not going to become our manager?" Iwaizumi asked as I threw the last ball in the basket.
I turned to him and rolled my eyes, "This is exactly why we haven't hung out in a while."
"Come on, don't you have a cousin and a sister that plays volleyball, plus there's me your only friend who plays volleyball too, there's no reason for you not to join," he started with his usual'convincing' technique of using my family members as a reason to join the team.
"I wouldn't necessarily bring anything new to the team, also I'm not exactly good with people," I countered.
"Ki- I mean uh...(Y/n)," he started.
"We both know I'm right Hajime," I said using his first name as a sign to drop the subject because I was now annoyed.
We both stood there looking at each other in silence for what felt like forever until we heard a few giggles and cheers. Our heads both turned to the source of the sounds.
Unsurprisingly, it was the captain. Iwaizumi scowled at the sight of his captain entertaining with a horde of girls.
"You should probably deal with that, I'll be going home now," I said as I sweatdropped, backing away from the huge crowd.
"Bye," he groaned.

  ~🅗🅐🅙🅘🅜🅔 🅘🅦🅐🅘🅩🅤🅜🅘~

Third Person POV
"Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi shouted.
After looking at him and realizing Iwaizumi was genuinely pissed Oikawa shooed his crazy fangirls away.
"What's up Iwa-chan," he asked innocently.
"You made my friend run away," he snapped.
Oikawa gasped and brought his hands to his face in surprise, "YOU HAVE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB?!"
"Yes I do and your dumbass made her leave because of your chaotic fangirls," Iwaizumi explained angrily.
"Her? Wait...what?!" Oikawa questioned.
"You talk to girls...how did I not know?" He asked completely confused.
He was sure he knew all the girls who attended the school.
  "You wouldn't know her she barely spends her time around everyone else, and I was trying to get her to become our manager but you screwed everything up," Iwaizumi told the confused brunette.
  "What does she look like, maybe I can help you?" Said Oikawa feeling guilty.
  Iwaizumi took out his phone and showed Oikawa a picture of the (h/c) girl. She was sitting on the rooftop of the school looking up at clouds with a small frown on her face.
  "She's pretty...but how'd you get this?" Oikawa questioned.
  "I was there, I took it but keep your mouth shut because she doesn't know!" He ordered.
  "She looks sad though..." Oikawa said frowning at the sight her frown.
   "Part of me believes she is but I've never had the courage to ask why," Iwaizumi stated getting his stuff so the two of them could leave.
"She doesn't do too well with people like you so I'd tread carefully when trying to convince her," Iwaizumi said as they both walked outside and locked up the gym.
"Iwa-chan what's that supposed to mean?!" Oikawa shrieked.
"Exactly what it sounds like, you idiot!" He retorted.

  ~🅗🅐🅙🅘🅜🅔 🅘🅦🅐🅘🅩🅤🅜🅘~

Oikawa's POV
After Iwa-chan locked up the gym we both went our separate ways.
It was really hard to believe that Iwa had a friend outside the volleyball club. A female friend at that.
He seemed like he's known her for a while now.

'How did I not know about her?' I thought to myself as I passed the gym near my home.

THWACK!

A noise coming from the gym bright me out of my thoughts. I turned to face it and realized the lights were still on.
'I thought they locked up the gym at a certain time'
I walked up to the door and heard the faint sound of footsteps moving around.
Gently I pushed the door so I could see who was inside at this odd hour.

The sight I saw shook me. It was Iwa-chan's friend, she was practicing by herself.
She took up a ball and threw it up in the air, then jumped and brought down her hand to make impact with the ball.
The ball crashed onto the other side of court with a loud noise.
"Wow, that serve's almost as powerful as mine," I said a little too loudly.
She looked at me with wide eyes.
"YOU SAW THAT?" she asked panicking.
"Of course I did, that's a pretty powerful serve," I said finally walking into the gym.
"Oh my gosh please don't tell anyone you saw that!" She was visibly panicking.
"Why not?" I asked confused, "You could totally join the girl's volleyball team."
"I can't I've never been good enough to join and I don't know anyone on the team, also don't try to convince me otherwise Iwaizumi has tried multiple times to get me to join any of the clubs and failed," she said with a hint of sadness.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Kinoshita (Y/n), you can use any of the two I don't really care," she replied.
"(Y/n)-chan! If you won't join the girl's volleyball team come to be our manager, or I'll tell your secret!" I demanded.
"Are you...blackmailing me?" She asked.
"It's for your own good!" I shouted, " Tomorrow make sure I see you at the gym!"

  ~🅗🅐🅙🅘🅜🅔 🅘🅦🅐🅘🅩🅤🅜🅘~

Doorkawa: Did I really just blackmail that cute girl?

PoshTato: Yeah you did...this is why Iwaizumi calls you Trashykawa doofus.

Doorkawa: Author-chan that's mean!

Doorkawa: To end the chapter I'd like to say thank you for reading. Also, I need more milk bread you guys didn't give me enough!