ᴛᴡᴏ

Your POV
  "I can't believe I spent the day avoiding Oikawa," I whispered to myself.
  He kept trying to talk to me all day and I kept running away.
'Maybe if I go home as soon as school is done he'll think I'm si-'
"(Y/n)-chan, I see you trying to escape!" I flinched as heard Oikawa's dumb voice not far off from me.
'Curse you Oikawa'
"Shoo! Get away I don't want to be seen with you!" I screeched.
He ignored my complaints, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me towards the area where the team practiced.
As I was dragged away from the school's gate mercilessly I heard a few whispers and gasps.
"Oikawa let go I can walk by myself, you're drawing too much attention to me," I said getting a little annoyed.
He looked back confused for a second but then the realization must've set in not long after. He immediately dropped my hand.
"Sorry..." he said sheepishly.
"You should go talk to the coach as soon as we get inside, I already told him about you becoming our manager," he instructed.
"Okay..." I groaned.
"You might not believe me but, I have a feeling everyone will love you," he said with a dorky smile.

~🅣🅐🅚🅐🅗🅘🅡🅞 🅗🅐🅝🅐🅜🅐🅚🅘~

  'Did the coaches really just accept me without a second thought?'
  All I did was tell them my name and what year I'm in and they said yes. That was extremely weird.
  "Oikawa!" I called out to the brunette who was currently taking a short break.
  "What's up (Y/n)-chan?" He asked innocently.
  "Did you tell the coaches something to make them accept me?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.
  "What? No!" He answered quickly waving his hands in dismissal.
  "You sound guilty as hell dude," I said putting my hands on my hips.
  He was about to continue denying my claim but fortunately for him, he got called back on the court.
  "Kinoshita!" The coach called out to me.
  I responded immediately, "Yes sir!"
  "If you're going to be staying today feel free to take notes," he said
  "Okay," I replied.
  As I walked over to the other side of the court my eyes caught Iwaizumi's own.
  He gave me a huge smile after realizing why I was there. It was a little weird seeing him genuinely smile at me but I didn't read too much into it.
  I sat on the bench opposite to the coaches, only because I didn't want to make conversation with them, and observed the boys as they played. The team was pretty well rounded.
  I pulled out a notebook and pencil from my (f/c) bag and started taking notes on different things that needed to be improved. I've always been observant when it comes to volleyball and right now was no different.
Everyone seemed so good at the roles they were assigned, but someone's playing style caught my eye.
Oikawa's playing style was quite similar to mine. Of course, he had a lot more power and speed because he was more fit than me, but the way he served the ball reminded me of myself.
'That's a little weird but whatever'

~🅣🅐🅚🅐🅗🅘🅡🅞 🅗🅐🅝🅐🅜🅐🅚🅘~

Oikawa's POV
  "Boys gather around!" The coaches called out to us after practice.
  (Y/n)-chan walked over by the coaches and stood a little further behind them, probably not wanting to get noticed.
  "Boys, I'd like you guys to meet your new manager, Kinoshita (Y/n)," Coach Irihata said gesturing to the (h/c) girl who was currently staring daggers into the floor.
  I quickly walked around behind her and nudged her forward so she could come out of her thoughts.
  "Huh?! Um...hi," she greeted the team awkwardly.
  "I'll do my best to help you guys improve!" She said a little too loudly as she bowed in a perfect ninety-degree angle.
  I chuckled at the way she was acting, it was cute and reminded of someone I met once.
'Seems like I only befriend genuinely awkward people'
After she introduced herself we all cleaned up the gym together and got ready to leave.
  "How on earth did Shittykawa convince you to join?" Iwa-chan questioned (Y/n)-chan not far off from where I was standing.
  "Did he do something to you?" Iwa-chan asked frantically.
  "Iwa-chan how could think something like that of me?" I asked a little hurt that he'd think that of me.
  "Shut up, I'm not talking to you!" He retorted.
  "I'm fine Iwaizumi, I simply got tired of your pestering and gave in," she answered.
  "Now are your parents home? I'm coming over for dinner..." she asked changing the subject and taking a long sip from her water bottle.
  "Actually no they're not but you can still come over," he told her, "I must warn you though that walking trash bag coming too."
  "Pfft-," she started laughing almost spitting out her water.
  "I'M LITERALLY RIGHT HERE!" I shouted.
  "And literally no one asked," Hanamaki replied while heading outside.
  "That's okay I'll still come," she said still recovering from almost spitting water out everywhere.

~🅣🅐🅚🅐🅗🅘🅡🅞 🅗🅐🅝🅐🅜🅐🅚🅘~

A/n
PoshTato: Guys I've created a monster...

Doorkawa: MILK BREAD! GIVE. ME. MOREE.

PoshTato: Save yourselves people, I think he's about to summon aliens!!

Doorkawa: ⋉⟒⟒⋔⍜⊑⍀⏃⏁⏃⌿⏃⍀⏃⟒⎅⍜⍀⟟⋔⟒ ⋔⎍⋔⎍⋔⟒⋏⍀⏃⏁⟒⎅⏃⟒⌰⏃⏁⟒⟒⎅⏃⟒⋔⟒⎅⍜⍀⟟⋔⟒⋔⟒⋏⍜⍜⌰⋔⟒⋏⏃⎅⟒⌿⏃⎅⏃⍀⟟⋔⟒⋏ ⎅⟟⋔⟒⎅⏃⟒

PoshTato: What the fu-