ғɪᴠᴇ

Your POV
"Do you think the coaches will mind if (S/n) watches us practice tomorrow?" I asked Iwaizumi who was currently picking up the stray balls off the court and throwing them to me.
Oikawa wasn't there to annoy us today because he had to go to get his injury checked. So it was just the two of us left behind.
"No they wouldn't, but didn't anyone tell you?" He asked pausing in the middle of the court.
"Tell me what?" I inquired also pausing.
"We have a practice match tomorrow..." he said bouncing the ball he was holding.
"Wait what?! With who?!" I frantically asked.
"Karasuno," after he said this he threw the ball at me. I caught it, of course, I don't really plan on getting hit with any balls anytime soon. Then I put it in the basket.
"Karasuno?..." I repeated.
'Isn't that the school Hisashi attends?'
  I looked at him in confusion.
"Why's it so sudden?" I questioned
"Probably because we weren't going to accept it," he said picking up another ball and gearing up to throw it at me.
"What made you guys change your mind?" I asked preparing to catch the ball.
  "We made an offer to play as long as they kept a certain player on the court throughout the entire game," He said as he threw yet another ball at me.
  "Doesn't that kind of undermine the team?"
  "Maybe... but those are the terms we set down and they agreed to them so I guess they don't mind it," he stated.
  "Hm...okay then," I responded, I decided to leave out the fact that I have a family member on the other team because it wasn't important.

~🅢🅗🅘🅝🅙🅘 🅦🅐🅣🅐🅡🅘~

  The next day after school I met my mother and
(S/n) at the gates. (S/n)'s school ended early today so my mother asked if I could keep her at practice with me until I went home.
"Be good and don't give (N/n) any trouble, I love you two," my mother said turning around and leaving the small girl in my care.
"Mom wait!" I shouted.
She turned back around to face me asking, "What is it?"
"We have a match against Hisashi's team today can we go home with him if they let us?" I asked.
"Sure, love, if you go call me and let me know," she said with a smile.
I returned the smile and (S/n) jumped for joy.
After that, we both walked back to the gym together. (S/n) really wanted to meet the team, so I told her if she helps me with my manger duties I'll introduce her while we work.
"Where's Oikawa?" She asked.
"I don't know...are you asking because you like him?~" I teased.
"I'm not you, (Y/n)," she fired back making me scowl at her.
"Where's Haji?" She asked using her nickname for Iwaizumi which I've always found cute.
"He's somewhere around here let's go fill the water bottles and then we can look for him," I said gesturing to the boys' bottles.
"Okay! The last one to finish is a rat!" She squealed.
"But you're already a rat, (S/n)," I retorted.
"Shut up!" She shouted.
We filled up the water bottles as quickly as we both could without spilling water everywhere. I won, proving (S/n) to be that rat that she truly is.
As we went back (S/n) sulked at the fact that she lost but immediately brightened up saying, "The last one back is a piece of shit!"
"(S/n) don't cuss while we're here it makes you look bad and also don't run!" I shouted.
  She didn't listen to me and continued. She ran and turned the corner bumping right into someone. Luckily she didn't fall and neither did the other.
"(S/n)! You idiot!" I scolded.
"I'm sorry about her," I said looking to the boy dressed in an all-black tracksuit.
"It's okay," he said waving his hands in dismissal.
"Wait... aren't you from Karasuno? I asked.
"Oh yeah I am, my name's Sawamura Daichi," he said holding out his hand.
  As I took his hand and shook it a feint blush appeared on his face, "I'm (Y/n)."
  I didn't realize the other team had already come.
'That was quick'
  "You must be their manager," he said gesturing towards my tracksuit. Today was the first time I've ever worn it. I kept avoiding putting it on but today I decided to so they'd know I'm on the team.
  "Yeah I am...and the little hooligan that ran into you was my little sister," I said looking around for her. She probably went back already.
  "I should go look for her, sorry about what happened again Sawamura-san," I said walking off in the direction I believe she went in.
  "No need to apologize, oh and you can call me Daichi," he responded.
  "I'll see you on the court Daichi," I said with a smile.

~🅢🅗🅘🅝🅙🅘 🅦🅐🅣🅐🅡🅘~

  When I went back to the court my sister was hiding behind Iwaizumi because she knew I was about to scold her. I put down the bottles and headed her way.
  Just as I was about to speak someone called out to me, "(N/n)?"
  I looked over in the direction the voice came from to see Hisashi and the rest of his team. They seemed a little panicked, especially the orange-haired one.
  Turning in his direction I waved at him putting
(S/n)'s misbehavior aside for now.
  Eventually, I walked up to him, he had a look of surprise on his face, "You actually became their manager?"
  "Yeah...I did," I responded.
'Not willingly'
  "That's great!" He exclaimed. He's also been trying to get me to join a club ever since he found out that I wasn't in one.
  (S/n) came running over with way too much energy, "Sashi, can I meet your team?!" 
  "Sure if (N/n) doesn't mind," he said looking up at me for permission.
  "No, I don't...I'd actually like to meet them too," I said.
  So Hisashi ended up introducing (S/n) and I to his team. I was given a few compliments from the bald one who went by Tanaka. Having already met me Daichi flashed me a huge grin and I sent a small smile back. I must be seeing things because I could've sworn a blush appeared on his face after that. (S/n) tried to help them calm down their frantic orange, but only succeeded in making him more nervous.
  I then asked Hisashi if their coach would mind if we came back with them and he didn't which made
(S/n) really happy.
  After getting all that done I sent (S/n) up in the stands and told her to sit right above where I sit. Then I sat down and prepared to watch the game.
'I wonder where that dumbass went'

~🅣🅘🅜🅔🅢🅚🅘🅟~
  The game was pretty funny to watch, especially when Hinata served the ball into Kageyama's head. I wanted to laugh like Tsukishima and Tanaka but that'd be mean.
  Loud screams signaled Oikawa's arrival. I rolled my eyes as he came into my sight. I'm pretty sure my sister was also jumping for joy right about now.
  The match didn't last long after he arrived, I mean he came late after all. He did his crazy strong serve and Karasuno came in with their own amazing quick attack.
  In the end, the opposing team took the win.

~🅢🅗🅘🅝🅙🅘 🅦🅐🅣🅐🅡🅘~

When the match was over I said goodbye to the team and the coaches, who happened to be surprised that I didn't mention I had a cousin on the other team and went to find (S/n).
We both headed outside to find Karasuno after locating each other.

The sight of Oikawa practically making a declaration of war was quite shocking to me. He wasn't being the cute, flirty boy who always hung around Iwaizumi and I. Instead, he was being snarky.
"Bye Oikawa," (S/n), and I both said passing him.
To my surprise, he grabbed my hand, "Where are you going? I thought you guys were going to walk home with me."
"I'm going with my cousin, chill dad," I said pulling my hand out of his grip and laughing at him a little.
He didn't puff out his cheeks as he normally did when he was mad. He just turned from me to look at Karasuno in disgust.
"Take care of our manager," he said sharply before turning around and walking away.
"That was hella weird," I heard Tanaka say.
"If I didn't know better I'd say you were only his manager (Y/n)," he continued, making Daichi smack him.
"Let's go before I have to restrain Tanaka," Daichi said.

~🅢🅗🅘🅝🅙🅘 🅦🅐🅣🅐🅡🅘~

PoshTato: So...Daichi why were you blushing so much in this chapter?

Daichi: ...(Y/n) is pretty why wouldn't I?

PoshTato: Well reader you heard it from Karasuno's captain himself, you're pretty