ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Third Person POV
  "(Y/n)-chan over here!" Oikawa called out to you.
  You turned around to greet him with a small smile. It was unusual for you to not send a witty remark his way but he paid no attention to it.
  "Sorry I'm a little late, (S/n) heard me talking to you last night and almost scared my dad," you said scratching the back of your head a bit.
  "What do you mean by 'scared your dad'?" He questioned looking down at you as you put on your volleyball shoes.
"She told him I have a boyfriend, which I do not, and that it was you," you said with a scowl.
  "Hm...seems like (S/n)-chan really wants us together," he said as he crouched down to make direct eye contact with you, "Why don't we make that happen?"
You froze for a moment as a light blush came to your face. Oikawa had this menacing look on his face which completely rendered you functionless.
'God he's hot...Wait no WHAT!?'
Your thoughts made the blush on your face darken so you turned the other direction to hide your face from him, "In your dreams Tooru."
  Oikawa jumped up in delight at fact that you were actually using his first name, "Wow (Y/n)-chan you actually listened to me, is this even you anymore?"
  "Haha very funny," You said as you got up and turned to him, "I'll have you know I listen to you all the time— WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!"
He started laughing at you because of how flustered you were getting.
"(Y/n)-chan do you like me?~" The brunette questioned.
"No, let's start practicing now," you said firmly as you pushed away from you.

~🅚🅐🅝🅔🅞 🅨🅤🅓🅐~

  You and the brunette went on opposite sides of the court. As you both gave each other challenging looks Oikawa took up a ball a prepared to send it to you.
  "Don't go easy on me okay!" You shouted at him.
  "Oh trust me, I won't," he whispered to himself as he threw the ball in the air.
  With a loud 'whack' he sent the ball flying onto your side of the court. What he didn't expect though, was for you to receive it with ease.
  He froze for a second, which made the ball that you sent back over to him hit him in the head.
  "Oh my god! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" You screeched as you quickly ducked under the next to get to him.
  "I'm fine...(Y/n)-chan what the hell was that?" He asked in awe.
  "A receive?" You responded, a little unsure if that was the answer he wanted.
  "I know it's a receive, but that receive was...flawless," he was now looking down at you in amazement.
  The sudden compliment made your face heat up, "Well I have a lot of time on my hands so— I practice my stances on my own."
  "Let's go at it some more, I want to see more of what you can do," he said picking up another ball.
  And so you and Oikawa sent volleyballs flying back and forth to each other for the rest of that afternoon. With each hit, a wave of nostalgia washed over the two of you.
'It's just like that summer' you both thought to yourselves.
  If thoughts could be heard you'd both be weirded out by how similar your thoughts were...

~🅣🅘🅜🅔🅢🅚🅘🅟~
Your POV
  "I think we've overdone it..." Oikawa said as he flopped over on his back.
  "No, shit Sherlock-" I said gasping for breath.
  "(Y/n)-chan do you want ice cream?" He asked sitting up a little to look at me.
  "Yeah but I'm not walking anywhere," I informed him as I dropped to my knees.
  He got up and came in front of me then he turned his back in my direction and crouched down saying, "Hop on."
  "AHH WHAT NO!" I screeched.
  "If you don't go on my back I'll pick you up and that'd be embarrassing (Y/n)-chan~," he cooed.
  Hesitantly I climbed onto his back. When he actually stood up I gripped onto him tighter subconsciously because I forgot how tall he was.
  We both made our way over to the ice-cream shack nearby as I put my head down on his shoulder to try and hide my face.
  "I'm gonna die," I whispered.
  "There's literally no one here calm down," he said laughing a little.
  "What do you want?" He asked looking back a little.
'Crap his face is really close!'
"I'll have w-whatever you're h-having," I stuttered changing the direction of my head.
"I'm having vanilla," he replied.
"Tooru, you're such a basic bitch," I retorted.
"I'm your favorite basic bitch though, aren't I?" He inquired as he adjusted me on his back.
"You're the only basic bitch I talk to dumbass," I spat.
  We got our ice cream and ended going back for our stuff and started walking to my home. By this time I'd already come off his back.

  "Hey Dooru," I called out to him as we approached my place of residence.
  "Where do you keep getting these ridiculous name's from?!" He whined.
  I ignored his question and continued, "Today was nice, I had a lot of fun."
  "Of course you did, you were hanging out with me," he beamed.
  "Shut up Grand King!" I shouted as I punched him in the arm.
I was just about to turn him around and push him in the other direction, but the door to my house opened.
My mother poked her head outside looked around until her eyes landed on us, "Oh! That's where the noise came from..." she exclaimed.
"Hi dear, I'm Mrs. Kinoshita," she said looking at Oikawa.
"I'm Oikawa Tooru, nice to meet you, ma'am," he said as he did a little cute wave.
"(N/n) why didn't you invite him over for dinner," mom said as she stared daggers into me.
"He probably has a family dinner of his own needs to go to..." I said trying to getting her to shut up.
"Oikawa dear would you like to join us for dinner?" Mom asked ignoring my attempt to shoo him away.
"Uh...only if it's okay with (Y/n)," he said hesitating as he glanced over at me.
Before I could protest my mother opened the door wide and said, "I'm sure she'd love you here."

~🅚🅐🅝🅔🅞 🅨🅤🅓🅐~

Oikawa: Yoo-hoo~

Oikawa: Author-chan is...busy

*muffled noises in the background*

Oikawa: So I'll be the one moderating the story from here on out