Chapter 4

Dipper swam, he swam as fast as he could, he didnt want to be near a siren, a cold blooded, sharp toothed, frozen heart, monstrous, creature. His body was shaking, it was hard to breathe, and his heart felt as if it was bursting but he didn't care, he needed to swim. He could so the corals in his cove a little ways off and he relaxed and sighed in relief. He was almost safe. He'll be home soon.

As he passed through the corals and wandered through the paths, a hand reached out to grab him. His heart stopped.

Had the Siren followed him? Had he put his entire cove in danger, what was going to happen to everyone, what about Mables unborn gup? Will he get to meet them.

Dipper was having a panic attack, he didnt notice that the hand that had grabbed him, was his twin sister Mable, Pacifica right beside her.

"Hey, hey, Dip, it's alright, why're you freaken out? It's just me." Mable said softly, slightly rubbing her brothers arm as a means to calm him down.

Dipper slowly raised his eyes to meet Mable's. He breathed in slowly, having way to much excitement in the past 30 minutes was not good for his health.

"Oh, h-hey Mable." Dipper grimaced when his voice cracked.

"What happened to you? Was Gideon that bad?"

"No, I uh just saw a Siren.." he said so quietly that The two Mers barely heard him.

"You saw a what!" Mable exclaimed. She never really cares to talk about sirens, nor does she like people talking bad about them. Even after all they did to her family, Mable still thinks that they can be good.

Dipper quickly covered Mables mouth to quiet her some.

"You saw a siren? How far away?" Pacifica asked

"Not that far away, I saw him at the rocks I go to to get away for awhile."

"Was there any other with him?"

"Not that I could see, he splashed water on my tail because it had dried, I fell asleep, and I bolted as soon as I could move."

"Oh my god! Really! That was so nice of him! Did he have a back fin! Is he hot!" Mable started gushing over the siren.

"Y-yeah, he had a fin and he was g-good looking. But! That dosent matter right now!" Dipper was trying to hide the faint blush that rose on his face as he talked.

"Wait, you didn't talk to him! Even after he saved you! Why the hell are we related!!" Mable huffed as she turned around. "You are so rude its unbelievable! C'mon Paci, we are leaving."

Dipper stayed there in shock. His sister never had a big outburst to the point she had left him before.

After awhile dipper started to head home, when he reached his house he quickly got ready for bed and as soon as he laid down, aches and relief washed over his entire body in one big gush. As soon as he relaxed tears subconsciously started to fall. He had a stressful day filled with Gleeful, a sexy siren, and a very moody sister. Not to mention all the swimming he had done. He wasnt one for athletics and swimming the way he did took it out of him.

His mind slowly wandered back to the siren, his golden tail with tips of black that looked like a lightning storm, his golden tanned skin that made his tail shine even more brightly then it did, his piercing eyes and his crooked, lovable smile. How his smile faded into a slight frown, one couldnt notice unless you paid close attention you could see the slight curve downwards the corners of his mouth gave, how his eyes had a smile but slowly dulled when Dipper had ran away.

Dipper sighed, his heart filled with guilt. He really was rude. The siren was being nice to him and all he did was act like he was a monster. Maybe all siren arnt so bad..

Dipper had slowly drifted to sleep with the siren still dancing on his mind. Maybe, just maybe, he could go and see that Siren again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Soo??? Howd you like this chapter?? Anything you hope to see in future chapters?? If so please comment down below or Dm me! I'll take your suggestions into consideration😌.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter loves💖💖