Chapter 1

Hi Dear readers! This is the first fan fiction I have ever written and I hope that I will be better at writing it through the end. Through quarantine, I've continue the remaining episodes that I haven't watch until the latest Ep. 932 because of school stuff and suddenly thought about making a fanfic after. Anyways enjoy and don't forget to like and follow me!

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or settings of One Piece  at all and I am only creating this story for entertainment purposes.

ווווווווווווווווווו×
Donquitoxe (Y/n) POV

Present time, Sabaody Island

Age :18

All your life, your father, your dear biological father , betrayed you. You regret being so naive when you were little. You didn't know better because you were just a child. That sweet and caring father figure was just a cover to tempt you into working for him to do such illegal things in the future.

You were lucky that you have an uncle who was different from your father. He's working for the Marines and tried everything to stop your father from doing such inhumane and illicit things while finding a cure for a boy you once knew of. But because of that your uncle died thirteen years ago, you remember that time when you cried your heart out. How sad you were to see your uncle's lifeless body from a far distance.

It's hard to admit but the memories of it still plays in your mind to mess you up and your sleep. Since the incident, you had trouble sleeping for the past thirteen years. To ease up the pain you thought of something and started to sing. Singing was the only thing you always do to make you feel at ease and it's favorable to you that no one is here to hear you sing.

It's not that you don't like people to hear you sing but you have eaten a Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Adarna. It's a Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit that gives the user the ability to transform into a human/hybrid or a full Adarna bird at will and gains its singing ability in human form.

In your human form, you can use only the voice of the Adarna.

In your hybrid form, you have talons for feet and has wings on your back. These wings shift to one of the seven colors of the rainbow. The colors depend on the song she sings.

In your full transformation, you turns into a large and beautiful Adarna bird consisting of all the colors of the rainbow. Your main feathers are peach colored and has a red marking across your eyes which go down like blood dripping. Your plume and tail feathers are trimmed light orange with golden yellow streaks, your wings are trimmed with bright violet then turn purely indigo halfway down to the tips. You have two blue and green peacock-like feathers on either side of your tail. You have powerful and sharp talons capable of carrying heavy objects.

Your not sure if any near locals are here so you sang the Healing Chant: Color: Violet. You chant an incantation that reverses the effects of people who have been affected by any of your other songs (death, sleep, frozen, stone, etc) but is ineffective to the victims that were under the spell of her full form. Your wings turn violet and your clothes turn golden yellow. When you chant, a glowing violet magic circle appears on the ground beneath the target's feet and the effects are reversed. The amount of people you can reverse the effects of your songs and the size of your magic circle differs with your forms: (human form) can only reverse effects one person at a time, (hybrid form) can reverse effects of a small group of up to 10 people, (full form) can reverse effects of an entire place.

It's better safe than sorry you told yourself. You never once used your power in this island anyway. You sang to your hearts content, you were so carried away that you didn't feel that someone was at the back of you. In seconds you have the feeling that someone was at your back, you took action and quickly pulled you away from the person and you turned yourself into your hybrid form.