Chapter 5

Donquitoxe (Y/n)'s POV

"Kids run away and so do adults. That's why we only have the best here." - Diamante

Diamante wasn't wrong, Even adults run like little kids that are about to get a huge beating. It wouldn't be hard to accept recruits if you're strong to be in the family/crew but if you really have none to little of use, you have no worth for them. Law lifts his head to  look at Diamante.

"How much longer will a powerless brat like you last?" - Diamante

"I'm not gonna go anywhere." - Law

Law was very determined, his hands both  on his side, lifting it up to his chest level and making it into a fist, shows how he really doesn't want to get out of here until he becomes part of the family of the Donquitoxe pirates in any means possible. 

"If so..." - Pica.

You immediately cover your mouth as soon as you heard the cutest voice coming from an enormous scary guy like Pica. Even Buffalo suddenly let out a quick laugh before he noticed Pica is offended by his small giggle earlier. He shut his mouth into a zip, shaking his head while his sweat drips down from his forehead, showing that he didn't mean to laugh.

"Don't forget the Blood Law no matter how you get harmed. This family will fall apart if a member defies us Executives' authority." - Lao G, while he gets a slice of pizza for himself.

" I once laughed at Pica-sama and almost died from torture."- Buffalo

 Both  Baby5  and him  laughed about it as Buffalo took a slice of pizza and Baby5 carrying two buns in her hands separately. Honestly, you didn't feel the torture of Pica when you once laugh at his voice. You were not even warned about that you shouldn't laugh at his voice. Fortunately, your father swoop in and stop Pica from attacking you. That day, you were really trembling in fear as you hug your father. 

"It doesn't scare me. I've seen hell." - Law

"Fufufu~ You can bluff all you like but Corazon is my precious, biological, younger brother. If anyone so much as cuts him once, I will..." Doflamingo grabs the small knife and shows how he would do to anyone who dares to harm his brother, by slicing the person's head off. "...put them to death."

Unbothered by Doflamingo, Law brushes the dirt from his bruised cheeks, using the back of his hand. His shirt was slightly open, showing the weird white color of his skin, between the chest and the stomach area. Michvise and Giolla noticed it and began to freak out. You later stare at the white color on his body, confused as to why the two freaked out.

"Look at his skin!" - Michvise

" Ah! It's white lead disease! It's agonizing  pain if you get infected!" - Giolla

"What?! It's contagious?! You're disgusting! Get out of here Dasuyan!"- Buffalo

Buffalo quickly backs away as soon as he heard that the disease is contagious, slamming his back on the wall as he's legs tremble in fear of being infected by it. Hearing that disease Law has, your heart was also pounding very fast because you came to him a while ago with the mix of pitying him having that disease. Corazon noticed the change of mood and so did your father.  

With what is happening, Doflamingo stood up from his seat and  slams his hands on the table, irritated by the commotion. Making Giolla and Dellinger jumped out in fear, startled by the sudden action from the captain. You also got startled when your father did that and the worst is, you were right beside him.

"Giolla, don't spread information which is nothing more than a rumor. Shame on you. Look, Buffalo believed you. You even let my precious daughter over here worry. White Lead Disease came from poisoning, it's not contagious." - Doflamingo.

A sigh of relief escapes your lips as you heard that it wasn't contagious but still, you looked at Law with pity in your eyes. A child like him, who has an unfortunate disease that was caused by poisoning, has no hope of tasting the adult life. Growing old wasn't an option for him anymore. You couldn't help but wonder how his feelings towards dying young feels like. The mixed feelings of the guy sure is unbearable.

"But stay away from me just in case dasuyan." Buffalo." I don't wanna catch such a disease dasuyan!"

"Hey; Are there any other survivors in the White Town, Flevance?" - Doflamingo

" I don't know, I was just desperate to escape." - Law

" How did you get out?" - Doflamingo

" I crossed the border hiding under a stack of dead bodies." - Law

Gladius, stopped himself from puking, he covered his mouth with both hands and tried his best not to really vomit. You were to stunned to think about vomiting when Law told the reason how he escaped from there. You weren't suppose to know what events were happening in White Town, Flevance. It's not like you were prohibited but the fact that you aren't concerned by the matter. So it's safe to say, it's useless to even know it in the first place.

"Hey! I'm eating!" - Gladius

"Who are you holding grudge against?" - Doflamingo

"I don't believe in anything anymore!" - Law

Doflamingo had his signature huge grin, it's as if at the moment his aura suddenly changed into some sort of entity, like a demon had possessed in his body. Taking control of it and as soon as that demon fully controls the said body, the start is *it* wants to know what's the sinner's filthy desires. 

"I'm not afraid to die! Corazon! Don't push your luck! I will get my revenge on you at any cost!" -Law

Law dared to glare at Corazon even though he knew what would come to him. He would still die anyway, what's the point of living for a few months? All in his mind now are clouded of revenge. The little Baby5 stood up and stand beside Law, frowning at him. 

"Hey, are you stupid? Weren't you listening?!"- Baby5

"They'll torture you if you do such a thing!" - Baby5

She points at him.

"Impalement!" - Baby5

She smacks Law's head like she was scolding a child.

"Don't mess with pirates!" - Baby5

She shook her head, disappointed of Law for acting so recklessly. 

"Children are idiots. They think their apologetic tears will guarantee forgiveness!" - Baby5

With built up fury in him, he tilt his head slightly and glared at her. Once she saw the immense hatred in his eyes, she quickly hid behind the big mass of body, which was Buffalo for safety, trembling in fear like a little kid who does not want to get punished for the unwanted  mistakes being made.

~ To Be Continued~