Chapter 2

Donquitoxe (Y/n)'s POV

"It's over! It's over! Let's play tag!" -Baby5

"Okay dasuyan." - Buffalo

You heard Baby5 said and Buffalo agreed to play tag with her. Even though your inside, while your Father is still carrying you, you could hear their voices and it sparked an interest in you. You always wanted to play with them but they're a little bit scary for you. They play rough and mercilessly beating each other when they don't agree to anything sometimes and you don't want to join them.

But at the same time, you don't want to say what's on your mind right now. You waited for the perfect opportunity to ask your father if he would allow you to go out and play with Baby5 and Buffalo. As the two of you got to his private office, he put you down on the huge sofa, your little four year old feet can't even touch the ground. You looked at your Father taking a sit as he sort through a lot of papers.

"Father could I play with Baby5 and Buffalo?"

He looks at you, you could see the disapproving looks he is giving you. Then you and your father heard the transponder snail turned on, someone's calling him. He looked at you and gave you a go sign to go out and agreed that play with the kids out their playing tag. You smiled as you took your time going down the sofa. As your feet touched the solid ground, you ran off outside, closing the door shut slowly.

You ran as fast as you can because you may never know that they're done playing and the effort of you asking your Father and running out going to them are pointless. You went outside to the balcony again, peeking down to the ground while your two hands held the cold metal balusters. You saw the two still playing but something caught your attention more. You saw the buy with the fur hat slowly got up while Trebol and Diamante waited for him.

"Dammit..." - ???

"BEHEHE!" - Trebol

You heard the other man with snot running down his nose, Trebol laughing to the boy. You honestly don't like him laugh so loud like that, it makes you irritated so you glare at him, unnoticed, the boy glared at him as well.
Who wouldn't? If Trebol snickers at you like that you would also give him a death glare.

Suddenly the two, Trebol and Diamante started to walk and go up stairs, to come inside the building while the boy started to follow them up behind. You felt a rush of panic as you ran inside so you wouldn't be spotted by them. You hurriedly ran and hid on the wall so they wouldn't see you anymore.

The two of them sat down side by side while the boy just stands beside the door. Trebol suddenly got up and it made you hid yourself behind the wall without even a second thought of doing it out of pure shook. You peeked again as you saw him sat down with an additional item, a hotdog in a fork. He must have been on the kitchen you thought as he took a bite.

"Where is the Captain?" - ???

"Our Captain Doffy doesn't have time for a kid like you." - Diamante

"Uh-huh, uh-huh! We understand you can't live long and you'll die soon Behehe~" - Trebol

That laugh again?

"When? Hey, Hey! When are you gonna die?" - Trebol

"Three years and two months from now." - ???

Three years? Maybe other people find three years as a long time to die but for a kid like him. You looked at him with pity, you also got scared and thought went to your mind like what if it happens to you? What would you do in those remaining years so your the years would be worth it and you wouldn't have any regrets. Your numerous thoughts inside your head came to a halt when you heard Diamante asked.