Teaser

[Jeremy's POV]

"Shit.." I mumbled

I felt a cold substance under me as I attempted to get up, my legs were fine. It was only a matter of time to see if I could find the others, I walked around hearing light splashing sounds under my feet.

"J-Jeremy?" I heard Foxy whisper "You alright?"

"Y-yeah where's the others?" I asked

"We're okay!" Chicky yelled

I almost screamed from the sudden movements, I was just happy they were alright. I hugged everyone tightly, and pulled a secret knife out of my pocket. It was small, but still sharp; I kept it with me since of course... The road to the spirit world might be dangerous. I don't plan on dying, and neither does Mike.

"Let's start moving guys" I suggested

They all nodded, and the faint light being given off by their mechanical eyes lit the pathway. The smell of trash was horrible, and awful. However it didn't matter, all we needed was our friends back.. What I needed wasn't just my friends, I needed Mike back....

[????'s POV]

Where am I, it's like everything's a light source. I looked around seeing these soul like creature walking around.. Spirits I'm guessing, I'm dead so they have to be. This must be.. Heaven?.. No.. It's like a spirit world. But it's so dark, and I can only see faint black light being shrouded by regular light.

"Where am I?" I asked

Of course I didn't expect an answer, but there was one thing I didn't expect... I turned around matching my eyes to his, his stupid white glowing eyes.

"Why you're in the eclipse" He replied "Name's Vincent"

Ah... Fuck, I can't believe I'd be meeting up with him in a time like this. He still had that smile on his face, and was purple.. Like someone had thrown purple paint on him.

"What's eclipse?" I questioned

"It's not that space thing" He informed "A place between Earth, and Heaven.. Our own world where we can do what we want.. A spirit world with 1 rule.."

"That rule is?"

"Don't die"

"How can you?"

"Soul Eaters(REFERENCE), creatures who feed on soul energy. You were about to become one yourself... Somehow you became the opposite, you are able to give soul energy"

We stood there talking for a couple minutes, and stopped when we... We heard the sound of footsteps, Vincent threw me into a house shutting the door.

"Stay quiet" He commanded

Liking it so far?... Dare me to draw a picture for it?.. Please no, and also. This will be more then 10 chapters. This is also just a teaser, so.. Yeah.