Chapter 5 Midpoint

The midpoint is where it all goes to shit :D And hey! New cover!

[Jeremy's POV]

"When we find Mike what do we do?" I asked sounding quite nervous

"Make sure if he actually saw what ye did lad" Foxy replied ruffling up my hair

The pressure on the way he ruffled my hair was a bit heavier, and had more of a 'I want to break your skull' effect. Then again... I need to apologize to Mike. We approached a cavern like area, and everything seemed perfectly even. It's amazing what the underground has compared to the surface.

"Jeremy my legs are tired" I heard Alice complain "Can you carry me?"

"Uh.. Sure" I agreed

I picked her up by the feet, and carried her bridal style letting her fall asleep in my arms. We walked past some of those glowing spiders, and managed to keep Alice asleep. Then there were these particles... They were red, and turned red as soon as our breath came in contact. It was really cold for me, and so I could see my own breath.

"Stop breathing now" Fazbear warned "Jeremy run to the other side"

I did what I was told, and rolled through the smoke cloud of those red particles, and watched as the animatronics walked through them making most of them disappear. Chicky kept poking a group of them, and laughed every time the others criticized her definition of 'fun.'

We walked around the cavern exploring what it had offered to it's visitors, and for some stupid reason... There was a mirror, like.. A random pocket mirror on the floor, excuse me but was there a fucking woman walking around here like

"You know I don't think finding the surface is important, so I'm gonna do my make-up."

"Shit did I just say that out loud?" I asked

"Yes you did" Bonbon replied laughing

The others were laughing at me, and I scratched the back of my head feeling like an idiot. Alice was awake, and stood next to me. Foxy was in the back row, leaving the others in the front line. I grabbed Foxy's hand...Ehr..Paw?.. And pulled it to the upper row, I stayed in the back to watch from behind. Foxy seemed mad at me for trying to comfort him, and I guess I can somewhat see why. He does really care for Mike no matter the situation, but Mike seems not to even notice.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Alice scream

"W-what is it?" I asked

She looked mad, and prepared to attack. Her eyes gleaming with anger, and the others were full of fear. It was as if the others knew something I didn't, I felt her once gentle arm pull me down so she could look at me in the eyes.

"M-Mike said he's here" She whispered "That's what he wanted me to tell you before you start walking again...He saw it"

Her voice was shaky, but filled with an anger. I would even call it a shattered hope type of voice, Alice then fainted from the lack of energy. She was young... Still a child, but did have a voice. She didn't have much energy since I'm guessing she died hungry, and was never able to regain the natural strength she once had.

"Should we be running?" I asked

I was actually... Scared of Mike, he was my boyfriend I didn't expect to ever be scared of him. Then again I guess I did cheat on him by loving someone else, I'm an idiot I know. I looked to the others who were removing Alice away from me, and I saw Chicky pulling me away from the back row.

"Y-you know how to fight Mike right?" She mumbled

"I would never" I protested "I'm sure I can just talk it through with him"