Chapter 12(SMUT EVERYONE GET YO HAT)

Okay may not be as good, but it's better then this being an R rated story for my smut skills XD like Reborn ica once said... "u wot m8?" I don't know shut up xP

[^|Jeremy's POV|^]

"I think he's asleep" I mumbled "Guys! Leave"

They nodded, and smirked as they walked out the door with the sun shining in gracefully. We snuck into our bedroom, and saw him laying in the perfect position on the bed. Vincent took his boxers off, and I steadily moved his shirt off of his body. As I licked the back of his neck down to his thighs I noticed me, and Vincent both had tents in our pants when his mouth released a soft purr. I blushed red, and felt a little confused when I saw Vincent already taking his pants off. Mike shifted a little, and opened his crystal blue eyes.

"Wha-!!!" He screamed

Vincent had already slam inside of him, and instantly hit his G-spot. Mike was now panting, and bright red. The one eye that closed, and the light pink tongue that stuck out of his mouth made him look just adorable.

"W-was I not suppose to slam inside of him?" Vincent asked chuckling lightly "My bad"

Mike was groaning, and moaning softly. It was a mix of our saliva when Vincent shifted the position, and brought Mike's face up to mine, and we had kissed. I grabbed his hair, and forced his mouth onto my member. I took off my shorts long ago... A long moan escaped my mouth as he played around with the tip, I pulled on his hair as he swallowed the entire thing. Vincent was thrusting into him, and touching himself at the same time, Mike was bright red, I was burning red, Vincent was smirking with a red-ish purple.

"M-Mike~" I moaned

"Vincent pick up the pace please?~" He purred

Vincent thrusted harder into Mike, and a mix of a purr, and moan escaped his lips. He just turns the both of us on, Mike's hands was scratching on my body as Vincent went faster. I didn't mind, the redness color on his face made me hungry.

"Going woman" Vincent joked

 He took the time to speak only to have Vincent's hand pull his face back onto me, I pulled Vincent's face close to mine, and kissed him for a few seconds before breaking he kiss for a gasp of breath. He moaned as I played with his nips, and I burst out into a moan as well when Mike started to gently bite the side of my member. He continued to deep throat it, but at the time I came into his mouth already. He came onto the bed, and Vincent filled Mike up.

"R-really?" He choked out "You dirty motherfuckers"

"You liked it~" Vincent purred "I liked it at least.."

"I liked it alot" I mumbled

I pulled a blanket over the three of us, and I saw Mike pull his pants up. Vincent, and I left our pants off. We sat on different sides just so Mikey boo has to sit in the middle, I wrapped my legs around him so he could feel how hard I was. I fell asleep, and woke up with my arms around Mike. His low breathing made me blush, and I finally decided to put my shorts back on.

"Oh hey Jeremy~" He greeted yawning "Where's Vincent?"

"BEHIND THE HOUSE!" I heard Vincent scream "HELLO!!"

[^|Mike's POV|^]

I was about to get up when I fell into Jeremy's arm, and with some help. Limped to the kitchen, the smirk on his face just screamed satisfaction. I grabbed a cup of coffee, and had my ass slapped by Jeremy. He kissed, and sucked on my collarbone, which made me whimper slightly.

"Nope" I mumbled

"Well you love me still for it" He responded

I became puppet like again just so I could fit in the box, Jeremy carried me outside. I gazed upon the liquor store I was in yesterday, and how much I had drank in there before drunkenly pranced outside.