ch.3 kid's

:)

"Well I don't think he is anymore..." kenma said sobbing running out the door.

"Kenma!" Sakura and kuroo both shouted.

Sakura ran after kenma while kuroo got up and help tuskishima up.

"You know I'm taken right"tuskishima said pissed off.

"Wait what!?"Kuroo said confused.

"Yamaguchi idiot"tuskishima answered.

"Yeah that explainable, wait kenma!" kuroo said.

"Sakura ran after him"tuskishima said.

"Wait you know her?"

"Yes kuroo you idiot she's goes to your school and she's your schools newspaper writer but I only know her because she's friends with yamaguchi"Tuskishima explained.

"Oh ok well see you later tuskishima I gotta go find kenma"kuroo said packing his stuff up and rushing out.

"Ugh alone again... I might as well go to Yamaguchi's house" tuskishima said smirking.

"Kenma!!! Sakura?! Where are you guys?"Kuroo shouted until he finally saw them sitting at the bus stop on the bench.

"Um kenma? Can we talk..?"Kuroo asked.

"I'll leave you guys, hey kenma we are hanging out after school tomorrow, Sakura said smiling and waving as she walked off. Kenma waved back.

"Kenma..."

"Yes kuroo?"

"I'm sorry, I know what you thought it looked like but I swear it wasn't. I don't like tuskishima, I like you kenma and only you and beside tuskishima taken by Yamaguchi. So yeah so kenma please I love you and only you
....."kuroo explained.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were hanging out with them?"

"I-"

"I kinda feel like you'd rather hang out with them then me..."kenma interrupted Kuroo.

"Kenma I rather you over them. (sorry bokuto) Please Kenma I beg you don't break up with I will do anything for you!!"kuroo begged.

Kenma smirked.

"Kenma no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fun how much is the video games?" kuroo asked.

"Only $500 but don't worry bokuto's paying $200 so you only need to play $300"kenma smiled.

"What?! And why does bokuto have to pay 200!?"kuroo asked.

"Oh because he broke my Wii because he kept ragging"kenma said.

"Oh ok but does this mean we are still together?"kuroo asked.

"Hmm...sure"kenma said.

"Thank you so much kenma, I love you so much!" Kuroo said while pulling kenma in for a kiss.

After they kissed kuroo looked kenma in the eyes.

"Kenma do you remember when when we were kid's?"kuroo asked.

"Yes kuroo, those were the times when there was no drama and everything was great"kenma answered.

"Yeah they were" kuroo said back.

:)