Kenma's birthday

kenma's pov

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted as I walked into the arcade.

Ok so your probably wondering what's happening well let's start from the start shall we.

"Ok we are finished"Kuroo said.

"What's the time?"tuskishima asked.

"7:30"Akasshi answered while looking at his watch.

"Ok that's good so we have half an hour to get all the guests here and to get the notes to kenma!" Kuroo said hyped.

Ok so basically that mourning I woke up at 8:00 as usual then I got up brushed my teeth took a shower.

Then as I was about to leave Samantha said that "father was gonna be gone for a week for business stuff and that someone left me a note". Yes she also said Happy birthday to me but straight after that she left to go somewhere.

I opened the note and went to the cafe it told me to go to.

Yamaguchi was there waiting.

"Hello Kenma I wanted to give a you a big happy birthday! So here is some apple pie! And Don't worry it's for free."Yamaguchi said to me.

"Oh wow! Thanks yamaguchi"i Said.

"It's no problem, the Apple pie will be here in a couple of minutes so you can sit at this table" Yamaguchi said.

I wonder how Yamaguchi knew I liked apple pie.

After I thanked yamaguchi for the Apple pie and ate it he gave me a note and left the cafe.

...

Anyway let's just read the note.

Hello kenma! This is someone you don't need to know the name of just come to the gym!

~From Mysterious person

Shoyo wrote this that's exactly what his handwriting looks like.

I left the cafe and took the bus to the gym.

"Kenma!" Shoyo said as running up to me.

"Hi"kageyama.

"Happy birthday! We wanted to bring you to the gym to show you something!" Shoyo said as dragging me Infront of a projector.

"Just watch" kageyama said.

"Happy birthday kenma kozume! We all hope you are enjoying your birthday so far!"

Wow it was my family, my volleyball team and my friends.

I can't believe This.

"Hi kenma! It's kuroo. I just want to say I hope you have a great birthday today, me bokuto, Akasshi and tuskishima worked really hard to make this day awesome for you. I love have a great day, I will see you soon" Kuroo said.

I smiled.

I can't believe they would all do this for me.

"I hope you have a great birthday! We will see you later" kageyama and Hinata said as kageyama gave me another note.

Hi Gorgeous! Hey I wonder if the arcade is open? How about you go there to check? Thanks! You might find some Pokemon ;)

~from ???

Pokemon? Ok I will come.

As I was walking to the arcade I kept staring at the not it looked like kuroo's handwriting but it looked way more neater..

As I got there I opened the door and...

Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted as I walked into the arcade.

And yeah that's how I'm here cool right?

"Thank you guy's"I said.

Then I felt someone hug me from behind.

It was kuroo, I smiled, turned around and hugged home back.

The whole of karusono was also here.

It was a awesome party.

We ate cake. I got loads of new game consoles and new Games.

It was awesome!

At the end of the day some of us went home and some of us stayed and went to this fancy restaurant to have dinner.

"I gotta go to the restroom guys I will be back" I said.

While washing my hands I heard someone walk in.

"Hey kenma.." it was tuskishima.

"I know that like me and you don't have the best friendship because you know me and kuroo and loads people ship us, like sorry dude but also don't work I won't ever fall in love with that rooster head" tuskishima explained.

I giggled. "Yeah he is such a rooster head and thank you tuskishima for filling me in with this information it pretty relieving to know that" I said.

We went back to the dinner to finish eating.

I loved this birthday!

Oh shoot I forgot. Um basically if you ship like tuskishima with Kuroo I fully respect that! Like if you don't ship Hinata and kageyama I also respect. Sorry if it didn't seem like it.