03, people will talk.

thalia sat on chair in starbucks staring on her phone in disbelief. he really dropped comatose.

the truth is, thalia and jaden used to be a couple. their relationship seemed perfect and they loved eachother endlessly.of course that was all before jaden and mads met.

sure, at first it wasn't a big deal to thalia. it changed the second she walked on them making out in their apartment. she broke up with him that day, kicked him out of the apartment and sold it few weeks later.

jaden then moved to sway completly and been living there for almost 7 months now.

him and mads became a couple only few days after the whole incident.

meanwhile thalia was left with broken heart questioning what did she do wrong. she moved back to her mom and stepdad to san diego where she met dylan.

dylan was one of the few people thalia opened to and she trusted him. they eventually developed feelings for each other and 3 months ago they started dating.

even after the break up,jaden and thalia were main topic of different tea and update pages,as well as the whole internet. people who thalia once trusted were spreading lies about her so jaden looked like the victim. she cut ties with most of her old 'friends' who betrayed her and finally got over jaden.

yet here she found herself missing him.

of course she was happy with dylan, she just couldn't bring herself to stop thinking about jaden.

not after he dropped comatose.

"hello? earth to thalia"dylan waved his hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"huh? sorry i was just-" she got cut off.

"thinking about why jaden dropped comatose? yeah i understand" dylan sighed,fixing his eyes at thalia.

"i just do not understand why would he do that. like what was the reason?" thalia groaned putting her head on the table.

"hey its gonna be fine. people will talk, but who cares. miss madison is gonna yell at him and he will forget about you really quickly" dylan said kissing her head.

"do you really have to go?" thalia asked looking up at dylan.

he chuckled."yeah i do. filming starts tommorrow. i promise i will call you everyday." dylan smiled kissing her cheek.

"mum's here. i gotta go. bye princess i will call you later.love you" he said pulling her into a kiss and wrapping his arms around her waist.

she kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck,enjoying the kiss.

she hated when he was leaving,but it was part of his job as an actor. for now hes leaving for three weeks filming a tv show in italy.

after few seconds they both pulled away.

"i love you too." thalia breathed out,waving at him as he left.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

thalia laid in her bed,watching netflix's 'umbrella academy' when her phone suddenly went of.

jaden.

hey

what the hell do you want

wow
rude

seriously jaden

am i annoying you?

yeah
can you tell me what do you want
im not in the mood for your bs