ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ13

at 7:00 pm, tessa came to  pick up thalia from her dads house where she was staying. sky was still in london with her girlfriend.

"are you excited?" thalia asked tessa,as the girls sat in the car.

"yep.are you?" tessa returned the question.

"i mean-not really. im not a party type you know that." thalia shrugged.

"why are you coming then?" the blonde girl asked thalia.

"to take care of you.obviously"

'and to talk to jaden' she thought.

both girls laughed.

🤍

as they arrived to the hype house ,they could hear loud music from inside and outside the hause.in front of the hause stood a lot of cars, but she only recognized addisons and jadens.

as they walked to the hause,they were welcomed by chase who was ,surprisingly, sober.

"well hello m'ladies" he said.

"hey" the both girls said in unision.

"you can change into swimsuits  in the infamous hype hause bathroom" the boy laughed,"and then come back to get drinks or whateva you want"

"we will" tessa smiled at him,"see you."

🤍

after changing into swimsuits,both girls went their own ways. tessa went to talk to lauren kettering and thalia looked out for jaden.

when she couldn't find him, she decided to find bryce and ask him.

"bryce!" the girl yelled over the loud music.

bryce was talking to addison, but the girl looked uncomfortable talking to the drunk version of bryce.

"addi!" thalia exclaimed ."i missed you so much!" she said, pulling the older girl into a hug.

"i missed you too!" addison hugged thalia back.

"did you guys see jaden?" thalia asked the pair, after her and addi pulled away.

"nope." addison answered as she looked at bryce, "i'm thirsty, i'm gonna bring us a drink, okay?"she smiled at thalia, and then looked over to bryce,receiving a nod from him and leaving.

"jadens are in-inside, probabl-l-ly watchi-i-ing tv" bryce slurred out.

"okay thanks." she said and laughed at the drunken boy.

🤍

on the way inside, she met a lot of people she wanted to hung out with, but in the very moment, she had to find jaden.

"thalia!"

she turned around to see jaden coming towards her."hey"

"hi"

"you wanna play truth or dare?"
jaden asked smiling.

"sure." she answered "but what did you want to talk to me about?"

"uhmm that can wait." he said."c'mon"

🤍

jaden and thalia arrived into one of the unused rooms in the hype house,where people met up and decided to play the game of truth or dare.

"hey." chase greeted them."come and sit"

thalia sat next to cynthia, and jaden sat opposite her,next to quinton.

"okay okay" anthony started."i go first" he said,spinning the bottle,and it landing on darianka.

anthony raised an eyebrow at the girl,"truth or dare?" he asked.

"truth." she answered.

"did you actually only use nick for fame?" anthony asked.

a few 'ooh's' 'oop's' and laughs went around the room, as darianka stood up, and walked out.

"what a prude" lauren laughed."now me"

🤍

after about half an hour multiple dares were done and multiple questions answered, such as licking your shoe, drinking a glass full of lemon juice( josh did, and ended up vomiting), spilling secret crushes and exposing last kisses.

now it was finally thalia's turn.

"okay thalia,truth or dare?" jaden asked,since he spun the bottle.

"dare"

"i dare you to kiss me"

a/n🚨
i wanted this chapter to be longer BUT i decided to make more parts instead so it doesnt look so rushed(because i feel like it does)😐😔😍
also this is so bad lmaoo