ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ10

it was the day of wedding and thalia was in extremely bad mood.

dianna was running around the town hall where the wedding was happening.

her father was, well, thalia actually didn't know where he was.

sky and tessa were constantly texting her, asking how is she and how is it going.

jaden still wasn't here which stressed her to the max.

there were around 150-250 people which thalia found extremely unnecessary.

only around 50 people were from her dads side of family, cousins,aunts, uncles etc.

the rest were either dianas friends, family or co-workers. thalia found it unbelievable how many people does diana actually know.

suddenly, her phone dinged , meaning she received a new message. she thought it was from jaden but she was wrong.

🤍

dylan😐

hey

what do you need

how is the wedding going

great

why did you invite jaden?

because i needed a boy to
go with me.

you should've called me

lmao why

bc jaden cheated.

yeah and so did you
but unlike you jaden changed

i changed too
give me a chance again
please

lmao boy when?
its not even 3 weeks since
it happened
besides
dont you like  have a gf?😹

i dont even like her

thats not nice😾

stop using cat emojis.
im being serious
i love you
and you love me too and
you know it.

not anymore😝
i am a bad bitch and i dont need
a m*n to be happy
and i deserve better than you🤢
so hop off my dick and go stick
your tongue
down "ellies" or whatever that
bitches name is, throat again❤️😍

block contact  'dylan😐'?
yes     no

🤍

"thalia!" she heard her name being called. she turned around to see jaden standing there in a grey suit. she hated to admit it, but he looked amazing.

"finally!" she exclaimed, as he walked towards her."what the hell took you so long? i thought you won't even come!" thalia looked at her phone which read 15:56.

four more minutes until the wedding starts.

"i'm sorry" jaden apologized,"i got into an argument with mads and she yelled at me and told me to not go here with you or she will break up with me-"

"and you came?"

"yeah. you mean a lot to me so yeah.. i'm here." he smiled at the girl in front of him. "you look amazing by the way. i like the dress"  he complimented.

thalia chuckled. "thanks. i hate it. a lot"

suddenly the reminder on her phone went off, signaling 16:00 o'clock, meaning the wedding starts.

"shit." she wispered." come on , we need to go inside" she said, taking jadens hand in her as they walked inside.

they held hands through the whole ceremony, and just now, thalia realized how much she missed this.

how much she missed they relationship.

how much she missed jaden.

she never completly lost her feeling towards him.

she was sure she still loved him.

and jaden..jaden felt the same way, but thalia didn't know.

he hated to admit it, but he knew it was the truth.

thalia realized that jaden cheated, but she seemed to forgive him.

because she loved him.

jaden regretted cheating on her everyday.

sure, mads was a wonderful girl but she was nowhere as thalia.

mads was fake and manipulative.

but jaden didn't know that.

🤍

a/n
i have already a plenty book ideas so new things are coming very soon👀
also go watch ellie thumann's youtube videos (thalia's face claim) because shes a queen periodt😝
anyways another chapter written on my way in holiday😹
also, in no way im trying to say mads is a bad person! i'm sure she is very nice but this is for story purposes ONLY.
thank you to everyone who is commenting and voting! it means so much to me and i'm extremely thankful for it🤍