ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ7

jaden.

thaliaaaa

what lol

can you ft?

why lol

im bored and i wanna talk to you
also stop using lol
its cringe

lol okayy callin u

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

thalia sat on her bed as she held her phone to her face, listening to what jaden was saying.

in the past month her and jaden talked and texted a lot. they became friends again and it made thalia happy.she missed him so much and appreciated he came back to her life.

unfortunately,jaden was still dating mads who wasn't very happy about her boyfriend talking to his ex but so far, she didn't say anything to any of them.

thalia looked at the clock, realizing in order to not miss her flight, she had to go to the airport already."hey jay-" she interrupted him "i gotta go, my plane leaves in 2 hours and i dont wanna be late"

jaden raised his eyebrow."where are you going anyways?"

"new jersey"

jaden felt a sting of jealousy when she said that, knowing she's staying with the nj boys, whom jaden didn't like.

"oh"

"yeah. i need to go. byee"

"yeah.bye. love you" jaden said hanging up.

thalia's heart raced when he said those words. did he mean it? no, no he couldn't. he's still with madison. she groaned and mentally facepalmed herself.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

as she sat in the plane, waiting for it to fly away, she decided to text her best friends.

wifeys🎀💍
[tessa- tessa🐻]
[skylar- bluesky🙈]
[thalia-thal🐥]

thal🐥
hey babes
im in plane already waiting for
it to fly🙈

bluesky🙈
okay hoe
try not to die
i love u❤️

tessa🐻
yeah
and get me kairi's number
hes fine asff💍

thal🐥
will do sweetie

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧