CHAPTER 1 :- BETRAYED, DISOWNED AND BANISHED

Hello...Hi. This is my first story! I am 13 so please. lol. This is cool

I just want to start by saying that please no hate

I don't know if even anyone will read this but I have had this idea for a long time

I know the feeling when someone makes a really good book but then says that they have lost interest. I know. I know. And I don't want to make you all fell that way. I promise that I will publish even if it takes me a year.

So here it goes.....

Hiccup's POV

" Toothless! Toothless!" I called as I made my way into the cove where he normally was. I tripped and fell to the floor. I got up and sat on a rock.

All the gods hate me! I have passed  and I can't do that for my final exam! I can't kill a Dragon! Even if it's a Monsterous Nightmare! Oh what do I do? What do I do?

Normal POV

Hiccup thought all of these things. That afternoon he had beaten Astrid and had got the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village tomorrow. He  put the bag of fish on the floor, escaping his thoughts.

"Toothless!" Hiccup yelled. Nothing was heard. Where is that dragon? Hiccup thought. Suddenly, his chain of thoughts were broken by the soung of a stone sharpening an axe. He looked up and saw Astrid sitting there.

"O-Oh hey A-Astrid! W-What a p-pleasent suprise!" Hiccup stuttered

"I want to know what's going on!" Astrid said sternly.

"W-What do you mean?"

"No one gets as good as you, especially you. So start talking! Have you been training with someone? It better not involve this 'Toothless' charecter!" Astrid said. Her ears heard a sound. she glanced over there. Hiccup knew that the sound was probably from the sound of Toothless waking up.

"Hahaha! Well, here's the truth!" Hiccup said. Astrid then looked at Hiccup, givig him here full attention, "Well, I've been practicing making... Puddles!" Hiccup said with a weird smile.

"What?" Astrid questioned. that's when she had had enough. She dragged Hiccup to the floor and dropped the butt of her axe on Hiccup. He gave a yelp of pain. Then, Toothless came out.He was enraged! That girl had hurt Hiccup. He started to charge. Astrid turned around and panicking, raised her axe up above her head. Hiccup had seen all of it and when he saw Astrid bring the axe up, he put his hands on it and managed to grasp it out of her hands and threw it away. Toothless came infront of Astrid and spread his wing out, in a form of a threat. Hiccup put his hand on Toothless' mouth.

"Wow, easy there bud. You scared him Astrid!" Hiccup explained calming Toothless.

"Who is 'HIM'!" Astrid said in shock and disbelief

"Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid." Hiccup explained, gesturing to the two.

Astrid got up and sprinted into the forest.

"Yay! We're so dead!" Hiccup said sarcastically. Toothless then left Hiccup and went back to his nap.

"Where are you going?" Hiccup said following the mighty dragon

................................................................................................................................................................

Hiccup has an enemy with him! Why? I must tell his father, the cheif! Wait... What was that sound?

Hiccup and Toothless came souring over her and picking her of the ground, interupting her train of thoughts as she ran back to the village.