CHAPTER 7 :- THE BATTLE

Hi guys! OMG OVER 100 READ! OMG THANK YOU! In this chapter....

1: You WILL find out what Hiccup's decision is
And
2: I will try to make this chapter lllllooooonnnnnggggg

Sooooo. yeah! I don't own anything!

You may commence reading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup sprinted into the forge where all his armor was. He barely managed to not ram into Gobber as he attached his axe-hand.

"So lad! Since this attack's about to start, are ye stayin or not?" Gobber asked

"Well. The Berserkers are probably here because I am here and they want me and if they want me then their gonna get me!" Hiccup said putting on his final peice of armor.

Hiccup's POV

"Toothless! Come on bud! We got some ships to blast!" I yelled Toothless bounded towards me. I opened the satchel on his side, I put in few containers of 'Monstrous Nigtmare Gel' and 1 huge container of it that could blow up 50 ships at once.

"Ok! I think we got everything!" I said getting on Toothless

"Alright! Let's go blow up some ships!" Toothless bellowed. I got on the saddle. I felt a small tug on my arm. I turned my head, it was Astrid!

"Hiccup," She started. I looked into her eyes, "Look, I've just got you and I don't want to loose you again." She finished.Wow! She really does care! I thought.

"Don't worry mi 'lady, I started, cupping her right cheek, " Ill be ok!" I reasured. I felt a force in on the back of my head. Then I felt a warm sensation on my lips. She was kissing me! We departed. I gave her a smile as I buckled my helmet on.

"It's go time bud!" I said patting the side of his head. I felt the wind flow throuh my hair as we headed towards the war that was about to start....

Dagur's POV

Ahhh. Finally, The dragon conqueror is almost in my hands! Ohhhhh when I finally get him I'll kill the Night Fury and force that scrawny one-legged little peice of yak dung to train me an army of skrills and then i'll force him to watch as I go on the greatest attack run the archepelego has ever seen! I thought. I could see it right before my eyes!Dagur! The Night Fury Killer! Skrill army general! Ah. Just the thought of it put a smile on my face. Then a very anoying voice entered my ears.

"Uh sir? Some of the men were wondering" He started. Ohhh. It's him! that really annoying man, Noone disturbs Dagur!

"WHAT SAVAGE! WHAT! THIS BETTER BE GOOD OTHERWISE I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH AND WEAR YOUR RIBCAGE AS MY NEXT BATTLE ARMOR!" I yelled!

"Sir," he started, Icould smell fear as he quivered in his boots, " Well sir, some of the men were wondering why the armada is heading to Berk...." he asked.

"My reasons are NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS!"

"O-O-Oh ok sir!" he walked away. I set my eyes on Berk. Dragon conqueror... I'm coming for you! My ears pained a bit as a loud sound filled the air. Then, ablack dot zoomed past my vision and suddenly. BOOM! The ship next to me was sinking into the depths of the ocean.....

Hiccup's POV

"Nice shootin' bud! I said said as we zoomed across the sky. I reached into the satchel and pulled out a jar of the gel.