CHAPTER 5 :- A KISS AND A DECISION

Hello everyone. I am trying to to as much as I can to catch up in this weekend but no promises as I have a bunch of tests comming up so like yeah. I have added some pictures in the other chapters as an update so now that's out of the way.....

You may commence reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

The crowd gasped. Stoick fell to his knees. Was it really him?  The crowd started to gossip. 'Is that really the talking fishbone from 5 years ago' or 'I remember he was banished so I think he needs to leave' were the comments being thrown around.

Hiccup's lips parted from hers. They gazed into each others eyes. They embraced each other. Then something happened...............

Astrid's POV

My lips parted from his. I gazed into his eyes. Hiccup! I cant believe it's you! After all these years! Were the thoughts going around in my head. We hugged each other in joy. It was such a lovely moment. Nothing could ruin it..... we stopped hugging. Hiccup suddenly fell into my arms, his eyes staring at me..

"Hiccup! Talk to me! What's going on" I asked. He gasped a few breathes and started to faintly say something. I moved my head a bit closer to his mouth.

"Astrid....Losing *gasp* lot of blood. Need to be *gasp* wrapped up."  I heard it. 

"Don't worry Hiccup.... GOTHI! QUICKLY! HE NEEDS HIS WOUNDS TO BE WRAPPED UP! HE'S LOOSING BLOOD!" I yelled. I could here the arena door open and Gothi rushing towards us. I looked at Hiccup. His face was pale and he was breathing slowly.

"Don't worry Hiccup. Gothi's here!" I reassured him as Gothi pulled out some bandages out of her sack that she always carried. She started to inspect all the nasty gashes that he got from the whip. She poured a liquid on it. Hiccup winced. I slid my fingers through his.

"Don't worry! I'm here for you!" I said. He looked in my eyes. He gave a weak smile. Gothi started to wrap him  in the bandages. I heard shuffling. I looked up to see Stoick with a very worried and confused expression. Hiccup looked at him

"Don't you start Stoick! You never gave a damn about me! I was bullied and disgraced for no reason and you did nothing! Y-You only j-joined them!" Hiccup yelled. Stoick was taken back by this.

"I am so sorry son...." Stoick began. Then Hiccup cut him of.

"Son! SON! How can you call me your son! I remember that day! You said that I wasn't your son! You disowned me! I even have a physical reminder of it!" Hiccup yelled. He slowly lifted his shirt as his armor was taken of during the torture. We gasped. Hiccup had scarred the words that his father said to him with a knife on his chest! Then it disappeared as Gothi tended to his wounds. I turned to Stoick, he had guilt in his eyes. I swear a tear fell down his eyes. I looked back at Hiccup. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, then he closed them as he fell unconscious...

A FEW HOURS LATER

Hiccup's POV

I felt a slight pain in my head as I woke up.  I looked around the room where I must have been kept while I was unconscious. I saw papers littered all over and the bed was a bit to small for me as a bit of my leg was overhanging from it. At the foot of the bed was Toothless, asleep like a baby. I felt a warmth in my hand and I turned to see someone holding it! Not just anyone but Astrid ! She looked like she was half asleep. I sat up. Then it hit me.. Wait! This is not just any room, this was my old room! I got up and a very painful pain stabbed my back. I screamed in agony and fell to the floor. That must have awoken Toothless and Astrid as Toothless came bounding towards me Astrid being a bit cautious.