CHAPTER 2 :- A NEW LIFE

Hiccup glanced back at the wet heap of rocks he once called home. Goodbye Berk he thought as he and Toothless sped away into the night. It was dark and cloudy but they managed. They were looking for an island to stay the night and to potentially start over. They flew over many islands but each had their own problems. One was full of whispering deaths, one was very unstable and most were occupied by people who killed dragons.

After many hours of flying, they finally found what they were looking for. They landed on it. The island had no visible human occupants and no super hostile enemies and the island was full of materials and a few dragons lived on it.

They started to walk around and found a cave. They decided to make camp there.

"Toothless, I'll be right back, I am going to get some wood so we can make a fire." Hiccup said as he left. After a bit of collecting, Hiccup returned and dropped all the wood in the middle of the cave. Toothless fired a plasma blast and it was set on fire. They sat down by the fire and started to cook some of the food Hiccup had taken. This gave him time to look back the events that had happened. Astrid betrayed me, Da- I mean Stoick disowned me and I am banished!  These were the thoughts that arise in Hiccup's mind. He reflected on these and a tear started to run down his cheek. Toothless was lying down so he did not see it at first. Then Hiccup went from a drop to a waterfall. His eyes flood with tears. His cheeks became a runway for these race car tears to go and finally falling from his face to the cold hard floor. Toothless saw this and came nudging his rider. Nothing changed. He rested his head on Hiccup's lap and looked at him with eyes full of sorrow. After a bit, Hiccup stopped crying. Toothless became fine after that. Hiccup remembered all the dragons that Berk was trading for money. He realized that with Toothless, they could free all of them and keep them on his island, but it needed a name.

"Dragon's Edge!" Hiccup said loudly, startling toothless. Hiccup then realized he needed to now work. He slowly drifted to sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hiccup came back. His arms were full of the wood he had chopped down.

"Toothless, have you finished your breakfast?" Hiccup asked. Toothless have a kind of grunt. Hiccup realized that he was saying yes!

"Toothless, I understand you have your own dragon language sooo.. Can you teach me?"

"Toothless gave a kind of expression that said I've been waiting for this my whole. He started to jump in excitement.

"Ok Toothless, let me do some work first then we'll start. In the clearing that Hiccup had made, he started to make a makeshift forge so he could make weapons and tools. He also started to make a house for him and Toothless. 

Five Years later...

Astrid's point of view

It's been five years since Hiccup was banished. Life has never been the same after he left. We all regret our decisions that we made. Stoick has fallen into depression but he keeps on going for the village. The dragon attacks have almost stopped. The night Hiccup left, everyone celebrated. except a few including me. Snotlout feels what I feel too. He has become the next heir of Berk and brags about it a lot. Fishlegs has become lonely as there is now no one to geek about dragons with. The twins feel sad as Hiccup was the only one to taking their pranks seriously.
Everyone is not feeling the same

And it's all my fault. I snitched on Hiccup. Everyone is suffering because of me and I have found out that I actually feel for him. That day he was in court I smiled but now smiling has left me. I miss him and want him to come back to Berk....Come back to me! Because. Because...........I love him!

Hiccup's POV

Me and Toothless Glided onto the landing pad. We had just been raiding ships and taking dragons to our island. I got of him and spoke to him

"So... How many dragons do you think we saved?" I asked him

"Maybe around 40" He replied. We walked into our home and I took of my armor and helmet made of reinforced gronkle iron and dragon scales. I was tired and lay down on my bed. I took of my metal leg and kept it on the table beside me. It had a rotating lock that could change it from walking mode which was made for walking and a flying mode which had a special part that could connect to Toothless' Tail. I slowly drifted into sleep as a large horn was heard. Me and Toothless rushed outside to see a dragon trading ship flying the berk colors........

Sorry this chapter is a bit short but to be able to continue the story line I need to start a new chapter so..... yeah

Seeya later!