Dreadful accident

Mrs. Sameena's all Grandsons and Granddaughters were smart and talented but Falak was polite and had an admirable beauty. They all were of same age groups except Daniyal and Nadir, they two were three years youngest than theirs eldest siblings. Each one of there was studying in a highly facilitated school; Falak was getting education from average school because of her father's job.

One day unexpected, terrible and horrible incident occurred, which made Mrs. Sameena's shocked when she picked up a call from a strange person who stated, "Your son (Farhan) and daughter in law met a dreadful accident and they both are admitted in the ICU ward".

This news disturbed all members in the house; especially Farhan's sons (Zohaib and Daniyal) had been severely impacted. That distressful period made them emotionally and physically weaken, when doctor said, "Your Parents are on final stage but we we'll try our best to save their life."

Both children stayed in the hospital, neglected their food consumption for twenty-four hours while the rest of the family members made their turn schedule for staying. At last,doctors gave up and straightforwardly said, "Sorry, Farhan and his wife are no more." 

Suddenly Daniyal went back to doctor and gave him a curt reply, "Just go and do something. The parents you are talking about they are not mine, you surely have a misunderstanding." Zohaib came forward, hugged him and they both started to yell.