Heavy heart

Coffin was sent and laid at Mrs. Sameena's house. Everybody including relatives, neighbors and friends were gathered in a big hall. On the other hand, Zohaib and Daniyal both felt heavy heart to behold that situation. After a while, a time arrived when the coffin was buried under a soil and people stepped out backward. Everyone was leaving Mrs. Sameena's house and feeling great sympathy for both children. Although the entire house members startled after this incident, they engaged themselves in their personal life after about three to four days, when the incident happened.

Deeply, Mrs. Sameena had too much concerned about her grandsons' future. They were too young but now who would take charge for both of them. This thought made her more despondent. After passing their parents both children were too alone. 

However, every evening Falak came to Daniyal to made him realized that he is not alone anymore. One evening she came, as she used to call Daniyal by his nickname (Dani) and said, "What makes you so upset, see I am here your Falak sister... right?" After giving a pause, blissfully continued, "I baked your favorite cake today." While seeing cake Daniyal eyes weren't ecstatic as it was used to be. With melancholy heart, however, he took a piece of cake and stated, "Thank you sister." After a while she brought some video games to divert Daniyal's mind from pondering about his Parent's death. Hence, in every evening that was how the time spent.