Firestorm

Zohaib was even more silent than before after his parents' death. After all at a very young age, he had a great loss. He started searching for job and after his entire efforts, he got a job at a car workshop at a low scale pay. He decided to carry on this job along with his studies.

Mrs. Saira was completely disappointed when she heard about his job. She sighed, "Look! Dear, you are too young for this job. Focus on your studies." she paused briefly. "I and Kashif are here to sort out your financial matters."

"Aunty, I am not too young that I can't manage. Please! Let me do this." Zohaib insisted. Mrs. Saira gave a slight nod and said, "Okay dear."

Days and time were passing roughly. Both children indulged in studies, more focused and passionate. By next morning where the sun appeared bright in the sky, flowers bloomed and everyone was cheerful, a hassle broke out among granddaughters of Mrs. Sameena. A firestorm among granddaughters was for Kashif and his wife (Saira), as they were contributing a very low portion of income. However, this controversy ended up with a judgement that Saira and Kashif should move to another place.

 Suddenly, Saad's wife interjected tensely, "What about Zohaib and Daniyal? Who would take care of them?" Everyone was giving a bewildered look. Both children were staring each member in the house.

 At last, Mrs. Saira broke the silence and flatly said, "I and Kashif will bring them up." Deep down rest two wives were happy that this scenario had also been solved because they didn't want their husband to be bothered.

Even Saqib's wife also made a cynical remark, "Yes you should, you people don't have any son yet". This comment had broken Saira's heart even more. With heavy heart, she stepped towards her room and started packing the suitcase.