Character Profiles

Hello hello!
After a little thinking, I decided it was time to explain my own OCs in this story, and how their quirks work. I even did little drawings so you guys know what they look like (they are right above, click on the cover image to see the full image)! However, the drawings are really just for reference. You can imagine them however you want.
Now, onto the profiles!

Kita Ritsuko/Nightmare
Name - Kita Ritsuko (Kita being his first name, Ritsuko being his surname)
Alias - Nightmare
Rank - Villain
Height - 5'7 feet
Quirk - Nightmares. He can put his opponent to sleep after five minutes if his black shade touches them. Usually, the opponent is very drowsy between being awake and falling asleep. The maximum amount of time an opponent can be put to sleep is ten minutes. Kita can wake them up within that time frame, however no one else can. The dreams the opponent experience are usually nightmares; their fears coming to life.
A drawback of this quirk is experiencing others' nightmares when going to sleep. But Kita isn't very affected by them.
Personality - Kita hides his sadistic side, and instead puts on a "friendly" mask that's very childish. However, to others, this little act can be very chilling.
Appearance: Brown hair, gray eyes, and pale skin

Inouye Hideyoshi/Rewind Doctor
Name - Inouye Hideyoshi (Inouye being her first name, Hideyoshi being her surname)
Alias - Rewind Doctor
Rank - Villain
Height - 6'1 feet
Quirk - Nutrients. Inouye can absorb and transfer nutrients from another persons body through physical contact. This can mean draining energy, transferring energy, or even transferring quirks. However, she is not able to use to energy or quirks transferred, she can only rid them from her body.
Personality- She's more on the "take no shit" side. She's sarcastic and distant, and she always wants to get the job done as soon as possible. The complete opposite of Kita.
Appearance - Brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin. She has a skin condition called "vitiligo", so she has white patches of skin here and there.

That's all for now! Iwahara isn't really a big part of the story (yet), so his profile will come a little later. (I also didn't really feel like drawing an old man lol-)
Anyways, I will take this time to say thank you to everyone! Words can not express how much your support means to me. I love you all, and I hope you enjoy the series as it moves on. 💕