how it all began / 1

Normal POV:

Glorja was resting in her bed. I mean... what was she supposed to do? She was chained to her bed like a slave. The poor child was even treated like one. This went on for about 5 years. Glorja now is 12 years old. Her parents agreed to make business with a scientist, resulting to sell their own daughter to these unknown people.

The scientists tested weird substances on her. Even druging her. They would inject countless liquids in her poor, small, fragile figure. She has finally lost her voice, due to all the screaming.

What was unique about this child, is that, unknowingly to her and due to her strong imagination, she has created other versions of her. Her first friend was Friendly G.

(The pic above is Friendly G)

Friendly G has been really nice to Glorja. Whenever she's in pain, Friendly G would take most of her time giving her happy thoughts. The scientists found it weird how the girl would just start giggling out of no where. They thought she was enjoying the pain, but really, she was just hanging out with a friend.

Months pass by and Glorja has created more friends. Killer G kind of scared her at the beginning, but later got used to her. Rage G was really overprotective of Sad G. In Glorjas opinion, it was really cute. Glitchy G was really fun to hang out with. She sees her as an older sister. And then theres Artsy G. She has learned the smaller Glorja how to draw beautiful portraits.

Glorja really liked being around them all. But she didn't like when GG (Glitchy G) fought with KG (Killer G) over nothing. They just seem to dislike each other that much, huh?

Day after day, scientists finally saw one of the Gs.

Rage G.

They were terrified to say the least. They let go of her, scared they might try to "kill" them as they put it. Glorja hurried to the woods, to a small cabin. Surprisingly, there were people living in there. Glorja really liked hanging out with one of them. Karva was their name. They became best friends and, belive it or not, you're gonna have to take decades in order to split these two. Just like Glorja, Karva had other personas. CK (Corrupted Karva), DK (Drama Karva), PK (Purple Karva) and S/FK (Summer/Fresh Karva).

Glorja loved them all dearly. But what she didn't know, was that another persona of hers loved them too, but only one specific person.

She began living with them for the rest of her life. Tears were being dragged down their cheeks, hearing Glorjas "sad" story. They tried their best to comfort her. It worked.

"Is this how family is like? Because i didn't get to spend my last days with mine, instead, they abandoned me. I'm lucky to have you all with me!" Glorja says gleefully, happy that her voice returned.

A/N:

jeeez this was cringe... welp!

i tried qwq. you can tell me in the comments what you want to know next! till then, I'll see you guys!

Glorja-out✌