The fight / 2

Glorja POV:

I woke up to screaming from downstairs. I already knew what was going on. "ughh... they're at it again..", I got out of the comfortable blankets and rushed downstairs, not caring about changing or brushing my hair.

"Ok, what's going on here?" Karva turned to look at me. "Oh heya Globi! Good morning to you too." They said sarcastically. "Hey, what's with all the sound?" i asked again. "Well..."

"G-GIVE ME B-B-BACK MY P-P-PHONE!"

"GG..." i whispered under my breath. "What's going on here?! Can i please have an explanation??" i asked, clearly impatient.

"S-SHE TOOK M-M-MY PHONE!" GG said, pointing at RG (Rage G). "SHUT UP AND LET ME SEE YOUR PHOTOS!" RG yelled, as usual.

"Please RG, give GG back her phone. I can't stand her frustrated glitchy voice." RG chuckled at my response, while GG clearly seemed more angry. "RG, F-FOR T-T-THE LAST T-TIME!!" GG seemed on edge at this point, but did RG care?

nope

"COME GET IT THEN!" RG began running around the house. "U-U-U-URGHHH" GG yelled frustrated. She began chasing RG afterwards.

"They get on my nerves sometimes" i tell Karva, who was sitting on the kitchen counter. "Uh-huh" they said, looking at me weirdly.

"Ok fine, they always do" my response seemed to make Karva grin cheekily. "So whats for breakfast?"

Karva pointed at Friendly G cooking pancakes. "Good morning, friend!" she says in her usual cheery voice. "Good morning, FG! That smells nice!" i compliment. "Thank you, friend! I'm making my special pancakes for all of my besties!" she says, smiling widely. I'm happy she was my first friend, as a second personality of course! My first friends are back at Albania, a beautiful place covered in nature. Well not literally.

As she was finished, FG gave us our plates with pancakes. She knew me too well to make mine with chocolate. As we began eating, i noticed something strange..

GG has been lately acting weird around CK. Right now, she's been glaring daggers at DK, who was sitting close to CK. GG then looked at CK, but....

I was getting a weird vibe at how she was staring at them....

it was....

All lovey-dovey....

No one noticed, but i swear i can see little hearts shaped in her eyes. I got suspicious so i was gonna ask her later after we finish.

As i was done, i left the plate in the sink. I turned around to be met with GG who had two plates in hand.

"Woah! Did you really eat that much?" i asked her, to which she looked at me, weirdly. "Ah! N-no! T-this is CK's p-p-plate. I'm t-t-taking i-it to t-t-the s-sink along w-with mine!" Ok, now i was scared a little. "O-oh, s-sure..." i stuttered "good job Glorja! Now she'll notice your weird behaviour!" i thought. But luck was on my way and she didn't seem to notice. "C-can y-you move..?" she asked, as if unsure. "O-oh! sorry!" i apologised as i moved out the way.

I then went up to Karva, as they're the one who can maybe understand. I could ask FG too but she was too busy washing the dishes. "Yo Karva-" i got cut off by them. "Hey Globi, can i ask you something?" they asked

"Sure?" i answered. "Ok, have you noticed the way GG has been acting around CK?" they asked again. "Yeah! i was just gonna ask that. Don't you think it's a little strange?"

"Yeah.. it is... she's been staring at them eating. It's kinda creppy if you ask me." they said, along with a small chuckle at the end. "She's been looking at them all lovey-dovey lately.." they continued. "Oh! So you've noticed too?" i get a simple nod as an answer. "Yeah... me too..."

"But we'll get to the end of it! I'm sure!" i said determined, which made Karva chuckle at my sudden change of emotion.

A/N

REEEEE THIS IS SO CRINGE QWQ

Please do not make any hate comments. This is only the beginning. I do NOT ship CK with GG. CK is shipped with someone else-

but im gonna be mean and not say it :D

until next time..

Glorja-out✌