15- 𝔊𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔭

L U C A

I couldn't believe she stormed out like that and I can't believe she knew cart- I mean Liam. I knew once we get home were gonna have a huge talk with all of my brothers. Did you see the way they hugged each other. My sister shouldn't be touching any boy like that. I won't allow it ever.

I gave Jace a knowing look and we both nodded. We knew what we had to do. Even if it would hurt her its for her own good.

"Dude why does you sister have such an attitude", Marco asked.

"She on X games mode", Kevin said laughing.

"What can I say she's a Russo", Jace said laughing.

We ended up laughing and talking with our friends for the rest of lunch but on the inside I could tell we were both enraged at what had went down today especially on the first day of school.

I was embarrassed of my own sister of what happened

***
S C A R L E T T E

I angrily went to my locker and shoved all my books inside. Since it was the end of school for today after lunch I was planning on going outside and sitting on one of the benches.

I repeatedly slammed my hands against the lockers and screamed. I threw my jacket off and unto the floor.

Jadelyn stood a few feet away from me, not really talking to me. I think she was afraid of approaching me or she thought I wanted to be left alone.

"Hey are you done with your little tantrum", She said with sass.

I was shocked because of her tone.

"excuse me?", I said stunned.

"I'm sorry but you need to keep yourself from becoming a mess", She said.

She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"I know I just met you but we're gonna be friends so I'm here for you, pull yourself together and don't let their words affect you", she said sincerely.

Wow...I was speechless. Its really been a while since I've met someone as genuine as her. In my old school people used me for dumb things like answers to the homework or played stupid pranks on me. It was usually the popular groups with a lot of friends I hated those types.

I decided to give her a hug. After I hugged her I took a deep breathe, what she said was really helpful maybe things would be better if I didn't let people get to me.

"Thanks I think I really needed that", I said smiling.

"No problem but next time you decide to go all hulk on me, I need a warning," she said smirking.

I laughed at her reference to hulk and we head outside of the school.

I never really saw all of the school so Jadelyn showed me some cool hangout spots outside by the front of the school.

We chose a spot under a tree on top of a mini hill. The tree had a pretty yellow flowers sticking to the branches of the tree.

"So I know this is about to sound very cliche but there are actual cliques at this school", she said.

I laughed, and she just stared at me.

"Wait- your serious", I said surprised.

"Yup, there's the jocks and popular's, the band kids,the only emo kids,the outcasts,the chess club, the swim team, and the gossipers which nobody likes they spread news like wildfires and they get a lot of inspiration from gossip girl."

I loved gossip girl but like seriously that's a bit immature.

"Are you serious do people even pay attention to their gossip", I asked.

"Believe it or not nobody likes them but everybody stays alert for new gossip like the whole school follows their gossip Instagram account," she said.

I already had a bad feeling about this gossip group.

"Wow if they don't like them why do they literally give them views...I have a feeling i'm not gonna like them",I said skeptically.

"but...you should show me their insta account anyways," I said grinning.

She showed the account to me and it was called the GossipRoom ;).

Such a basic name like seriously what were they thinking although the thought of the account was captivating.

We were scrolling through the posts from bottom to top and they were ruthless along with the comments. Although some were hilarious.

One of the posts(lmao I tried yall)

Comments (10k)_____________________

kalaIsThatbiXch- Poor James, she honestly a slut (3,569 <3 likes)

MK_TheBeast- She belongs to the streets (3,095 <3 likes)

CurlyHeads.aya- Imagine moving on that fast the relationship was obviously fake(1395<3 likes)

Bigolo23&- I don't even go to this school lol (594 <3 likes)

ThatWhitegirlSasha- They're both ugly anyways (490 <3 likes)

JonaXdancer- That Nigga ugly anyways (200 <3 likes)

Big_D.energy- I finna jump her whos with me (1,049 <3 likes)

---------------Click for comments ‐----------‐‐---

.

.

I hated this post because I was definently against slut shaming but there was nothing I could do about it.

The I scrolled up some more and I saw something I wish I hadn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for 6k I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im so sorry for the cliffhanger. What do you think happens next.

Fun Fact: One time I thought of doing a gossip girl account but I was afraid the police would find me or something lmao just ignore that

Thanks for the support <3