Bilbo Imagine ~ A New Begining

Imagine: being part of the Company as Bilbo's wife.

"You're sure you want to come," Gandalf questioned you, while in yours and Bilbo's Hobbit hole.

"Yes, Im sure," you smiled and laced your hand with Bilbo, who was sitting anxiously next to you at the table.

"Now, now Y/N. Please can we talk about this?" Bilbo said, a look of fear in his eyes. "The journey will be dangerous, I don't even know if I want to go."

You on the other hand, had faith and hope in your eyes. "Well put my name on the contract," you retorted, standing up, getting numerous cheers from the dwarves and a smirk from Thorin sitting before you at the table. "Because its my desision, and I for one, am going."

"Then I...I'm going to," Bilbo retaliated. "Y/N, I swear on my life that I am going to keep you safe. I promise. I am at your service m'lady."

He bowed, then stood up with you, putting his hand on the small of your back protectively.

"I guess that settles that," you announced happily. "We leave early morning."

Yours and Bilbo's Hobbit hole accommodated a wizard and 13 dwarves that night. You woke at daybreak, along with the whole Company.

Other than Bilbo, Thorin was the first to greet you that morning. The course was set, along with horses and ponies (for the two Hobbits, of course) designated to each person in The Company. Everyone was packed and ready for the long, unexpected journey.

A/N
Comment on this Preference if I should do a part 2!
~ Abby