Bilbo {Youre killed by an Orc in the Battle of Five Armies}

Requested by freespiritbutterfly . If you have a request, don't hesitate to inbox me. This is a full preference for my Bilbo Imagine where you're killed in battle. Hope you like it :)

"{Y/N}, please, I don't want you to come," I pleaded. "I'd kill myself if you got hurt."

You picked up your sword, ignoring him; your courageous nature shining through. It was your decision and you wanted to fight along side the company in the Battle of Five Armies. You felt as if it was your duty, after all, you'd made it this far.

"I just love you so much, {Y/N}," I sighed, snaking my arms around your waist and hugging you from behind, my chin rested on your left shoulder.

You giggled, "I love you more than you'll ever know."

The day of The Battle arrived. The Company and I marched onward, {Y/N} by my side.

The battle went smoothly, well, for a battle. People of all races did fall, but we were winning. You were to my left, fighting by my side, Thorin on your left. You swiftly ran ahead, beheading an Orc in the process. I chuckled a bit, knowing that you were a very skilled fighter for someone who's never left The Shire, and I was lucky enough to call you mine.

The battle was soon over. You were capable of fighting the gang of three Orc's that approached you, so I didn't step in.

I was wrong. A fourth leaped behind you, stabbing his sword through your body.

It was almost like in slow motion, your body being stricken down; the Orc's blade impaling your chest. You screamed a bloody one; body hitting the cold, hard ground.

Sobs, as well as pain, racked through your tiny figure. You cried, gasping for air before it was all over; the monster before you ripping his weapon out of you.

"No!" I cried, running to you, taking out some Orcs in a fit of anger.

I reached your limp body, dropping to my knees, and bent over you. I put a hand to your cheek, cupping it softly. Clearly, you were gone. Your beautiful {Y/E/C} eyes remained open, some wet tears still falling down your pale cheeks.

"{Y/N}! {Y/N}!" I sobbed. "You can't be gone! Please. Please, come back."

I managed to stand up onto my knees. My hands wrapped tightly around Sting, resting my forehead on it.

Tears made their way down my face. I was angry; I felt terrified. I had just lost the one true thing closest to my heart.

I don't remember the rest of the battle, I just remember that when it was over, I was still next to your tiny lifeless figure.

Bilbo stood up and smiled, each member of the Company paused. He took Sting to his own heart, reuniting himself with his princess.