15-The Press Lounge

Emma's P.O.V

After talking with the boys, we headed to the living room. Luke informed me that Tessa was going to come over with a dress that I would be wearing tonight.

I went into the living room and grabbed a magazine and started reading through it. I must have dozed off because my grandmother walked in and woke me up.

"Hey sweetheart, I made supper if you want to come eat before you head out for the night."

"It smells good."

I walked into the kitchen with her. Everyone was eating and talking amongst themselves. Grandma dished up my plate and handed it to me, she got herself a plate and sat next to me.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" She asked me.

"Not really, I'm more nervous about messing up or the people after me showing up. I have this fear I'm going to get everyone killed."

"Honey, it will be fine. No one in the Harrison family even knows you're here, plus those boys won't let anything bad happen. They seem to be pretty protective over you. They are strong and smart, they know what they're doing."

We finished our dinner and I was helping clean up the dishes. It was 5pm when there was a knock on the door and in came Tessa.

"Ohhhhhhhh my gooooooodness! Emma, I found the CUTEST blue dress and shoes to match. Come on sweet cheeks let's get you all dolled up." She walked up to Luke and gave him a kiss, "Hi baby, see you soon." Then she started towards the stairs.

Hailey and I followed behind her into my room.

"Sit!" Tessa ordered me.

Tessa started doing my eye make up, while Hailey started doing my hair. When they were done, Tessa went over to the bag and pulled out a beautiful blue dress and showed me the heels that went with it.

"That's gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"Wow, get dressed. I can't wait to see the look on Zane's face when he sees you." Hailey smiled.

I took off my clothes right there and put on the dress . It fit me perfectly, then I sat down and put the heels on. I got up and looked in the mirror.

I open the door and Adam and Mike we're both dressed up too

"Wow, you guys clean up nice." I said, as I was fixing Adam's tie.

"Speak for yourself, you look beautiful Emma." They both leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I got in the middle of Adam and Mike and linked my arms through theirs.

"Come on my handsome shadows."

We started walking down the stairs, all of Eric's men were now dressed up and ready to go. I was getting nervous, and then I saw him. Zane turned around and just stared at me as he rubbed his chin. This man does things to me with just a look.