Chapter 3

"Wait what?" I asked. I was so confused. They were saying my best friend, my twin sister, the girl I grew up with through out my entire life, was supposed to be dead.

"I feel pretty alive for a dead person," Haley said trying to make a joke. I looked over at her and gave her the are you serious look. "Sorry jus trying to defuse the tension."

Remus was eyeing her like he was debating about attacking her. I stepped a little closer to her grabbing for my wand. He noticed what I was doing and took a step back.

"How can some one be dead but not dead?" Ron asked.

"Peter Petigrew?" Haley asked. Everyone looked at her like she had grown another head.

"How do you know that name?" Tonks asked her.

"Harry talked about him last year," Haley said.

"Have you told her everything that has happened to you at Hogwarts?" Fred asked.

"Well have not exactly had time to tell about this year besides through Hedwig but pretty much yeah," I said with a shrug.

"You do know the Wizarding world is supposed to be kept a secret right?" George asked sarcastically.

"Would you keep a secrete from Fred?" I asked him with a glare. "Besides the Dursleys knew. And I believe she deserved to know the truth about our parents." This time giving a pointed look at Remus and Sirius.

"I have no problem with it. I just want to know by she never went to Hogwarts?" Sirius asked.

"Never received a letter. We just assumed that I was a.. what's it called... um... ah a squib.. I believe," Haley said.

"Well I highly doubt that. But that is a discussion for later," Bill said.

"Agreed," Victor said. "But why is it everyone believes she is dead?"

"I want to know too. Because clearly she is not. I have grown up with her my whole life," I told them.

"I think I know what happened," Sirius said smacking his head. We all looked at him.

"Alright the night James and Lily died we all immediately remembered where they lived and I knew something was wrong. I rushed over leaving a very confused Remus behind. When I got there I saw James and had a hard time concentrating. When i finally had gotten upstairs and saw Lily I knew it would be too dangerous for me to take both twins so I picked up Haley and disaperated back to where Remus was. I left her there and went back to get Harry. By the time I had gotten there Hagrid was there and had him. I told Hagrid I could take Harry but he said that he need to take him to Dumbledore. I thought that meant until the wills were read.   So I went and got Haley from Remus and took her here. Everyone had already left so I just put haley in the basket with Harry. Since everyone thought I was a murder Hagrid probably thought I was lying and had killed Haley," Sirius explained. Remus nodded.

"I was told you betrayed Lily and James then killed Haley," Remus said shaking his head.

Haley was staring off into space probably deep in thought. Though it was interrupted by Professors McGonagall and Snape as they came in. Snape looked taken aback at the sight of Haley. And McGonagall demanded,

"What is going on?"

Thanks so much for reading. Sorry its so late in the day when I am posting this (9:53 CDT)
Hope You enjoyed and see you next Wednesday.