Chapter 7

After getting everyone through the floo, everyone argued over who should show Haley around. While they were all arguing Haley and Harry slipped away and Harry showed Haley a candy shop.
The rest of the group finally found them at when they came out of the shop with a bags of candy.

"We definitely need to stop at Gringotts now," Harry said with a laugh.

"How much did you spend in there?" Fred asked laughing.

"I don't think we should answer that cause I'm pretty sure it was a lot," Haley said laughing.

"Well if you are going to spend a crazy ton might as well spend it on candy," Remus said.

"Exactly," Harry said pulling Haley towards Gringotts.

After talking with Griphook, each person went to their vault. Then they got robes, school books, parchment, quills and ink, along with new potions ingredients.

Soon they were headed to The Leaky Cauldron for lunch. Hermione and Haley spent the whole time whispering to each other and Ron talking with Harry.

Harry's POV

"Harry." Haley said getting my attention. She leaned in and whispered to me, "Do you think Sirius and Remus would go with me to get my wand?"

I looked at her. "Why?"

"It's just I have never really met them and Sirius is our godfather and Remus is our uncle. I kinda of wanted to get to know them," she said quietly looking down.

"I thinks that's a great idea. Just ask I bet they would love to," I told her. She blushed. And shook her head no. "Why not?"

"Sacred and embarrassed," she muttered.

"Step outside real quick and the three of us will meet you out there," I told her nodding to the door. She quickly got up and walked out.

"Is she okay,". Charlie asked.

"She's fine. Hey Sirius, Remus, can we talk outside?" I asked. They both nodded and followed me outside.

"Haley is scared to ask but she want you two to go with her to get her wand," I told the two very shocked adults. They both smiled and walked over to her.

I watched from a distance. Haley started to smile and they started to walk off. Haley stopped and looked back at me. I gave her a thumbs up and they kept going.

I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and saw...

I know it has been so long. I'm so sorry. I'm hopping to get back on schedule.

Hopefully see you next Wednesday. Bye.