Chapter 5

After Cedric left I went upstairs. Haley turned around when I walk into the room.

"You are taking a break?" Haley asked.

"You listened in?" I asked shocked.

"Of course. I'm your sister. Now back to the question." She said rolling her eyes.

"I just need time Haley," I told her sitting down on the bed.

"To do what!" She exclaimed.

"To think. I thought you were listening in!"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Can we just drop it? I have not seen you in forever I want to hang out with you not worry about you love life."

"Fine. But we will talk later," she said. I stood up and hugged her.

"How was school?" I asked.

"Normal. You?" She asked. I spent the next hour explaining the tournament to her. Telling her about how Cedric and I got together meeting Flur and Victor. About how the two of them decided to stay and finish out the rest of their schooling at Hogwarts. I told her about Voldemort returning and Cedric almost dying.

"Sound worse than normal," she said sadly.

"It really was," I told her.

"Can't you just have a normal year?" She asked.

"At a Wizarding school?" I asked.

"You know what I mean!"

"Yeah I do. Maybe it will be normal now that you are going."  She just smiled back at me.

We sat and talked for a while before deciding to go get ice cream. Once we got back it was pretty normal. I helped her pack and get ready to leave.

We shared our bed. I had a nightmare about the graveyard.

"Wands out, Har," Cedric said.

"Avada Kedavra," Wormtail yelled. He hit Cedric square in the chest killing him immediately.

"NO!"

I sat up quickly.

"Har?" Haley asked beside me sitting up.

"Sorry did not mean to wake you," I told her. I was shaking.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"N-no," I stuttered out.

"Do you want anything?" She asked.

"Can I just hold you?" I asked. Having her in my arms as we sleep always seemed to help me calm down.

"Of course," she said smiling. She loved it just as much as me. She moved over and laid down on me resting her head on my chest. Soon enough we were asleep.

Once again sorry for the late post. I have had band camp. I will hopefully have the new chapter up next WEDNESDAY.

Til then bye.

Wrote : July 29-30 2020
Posted : July 30 2020