Chapter 6

The next morning was spent making sure Haley had everything she would need from the Dursley's. I cooked breakfast for the two of us while she wrote out a letter telling the Dursley's where she was going. I tried to tell her it was pointless because they would not care anyway. She did it anyway.

It was about 10:00 while Haley and I were eating breakfast that a few people bursted from the fireplace. The group consisted of Sirius, Remus, Tonks, and Bill. We offered them something to eat. They agreed and we all ate.

After breakfast I helped Haley take her stuff downstairs. She was only bring a duffle bag of clothes, a brush, and toothbrush. (idk what the British call that stuff. Or anything so if you are British and want to correct me please feel free todo so) We used the floo network to get the Grimmauld Place.

Once on the other side I helped Haley out. After introducing her to everyone Hermione and Ginny took her to the girl's room to get settled. Ron, Fred, George, Victor, and I went upstairs to Ron's room.

"We're so sorry," Fred said as soon as we walked into Ron's room.

"I already told you it was fine," I told them.

"Yeah only because your sister told you to," Victor said.

"And I agreed with her because she was correct," I told them.

"So not mad?" George asked.

"Not mad," I agreed.

"So if you are not mad at us then why are you still mad at Cedric?" Ron asked. Then it clicked. They knew I was not mad at them.They were trying to trick me into saying I should not be mad at Cedric.

"I'm not mad at him," I said.

"Then why did he say you two were going to be taking a break?" Fred asked.

"I just need sometime to think," I said looking away.

"Think about what?" George asked.

"Just where this is going to go. It's hard to be with someone who does not trust you," I told him.

I hated the whole thing with Cedric. I wished it had never happened. I really loved him but I just don't know how he truly feels.

"Hey get your lazy butts up we are going to Diagon Ally," Charlie said from the door.

"Like right now?" Ron asked.

"Yep," Charlie replied nodding.

Hope you enjoyed. In all technicalities where I am from it is still Wednesday.

Anyway see you next week. Bye.

Written : 8/5/2020
Published : 8/5/2020