The fight

Once i got on the mat i saw his face. Oh no. I'm fighting him. By him i meant Simon Heron. He was a player. Fuck and dump. I've hated him since kindergarden when he cut my precious hair. We've been rivals since.
We faced eachother and got in ready positions. "Lose the mask, girly." Simon said before smirking and i turned around and took of the mask. I smirked. Right when i turned around he started laughing. "I'm not fitting a weekling." He said. Oh i almost forgot to take my sweeter of. Gosh i wonder what his reaction will be like. Once i took it of he looked at my stomach and stared at my defined six pack. His face turned red. Lets start this game.

Two hours later

Simon's P.O.V
I cant believe she beat me. Nichole West. She the little weekling i knew beat me. My crush since i could remember beat me. When she took off the mask i was scared. But when she took off the sweater, i couldn't hep but check her out. Her abs where so defined. I was so going down.

The next day

She came walking down the hall with her own little posse. She was looking good as always. When i looked at her face, she winked. Like litlery winked at me. How am i supposed to get through this day. Curse the world for having all my classes with her.