Disclaimer and Note

☽☼☾ Disclaimer ☽☼☾I do not own any of the Avatar the Last Airbender Characters

☽☼☾ Disclaimer ☽☼☾
I do not own any of the Avatar the Last Airbender Characters. The only characters I do own are my oc's, like Ama. Please don't sue me, I don't make money off of this. Although, that would be nice.

Also, I do not own the art work or gifs used. I did edit the cover, but the actual art was found off of Pinterest and the internet.

☽☼☾ Note ☽☼☾
Hi loves!
I am super excited to write this, I've had this idea for a while and am finally able to apply it. But first, a couple of things you should know.

1. Do not steel my work! I am really trying my best to write this while also juggling other things. Taking someone's idea and claiming it as your own is illegal, not to mention rude.

2. Updates may take a while. I have lots of school work to do, so I'm sorry if it takes a few weeks to get the next chapter out. Plus, if I'm not satisfied with how a chapter is, I may be going back and redoing it. This is a lot of work and it takes some time.

3. There will be some nasty language, or a lot. Beware to the little 10 to 13 year old who stumbled across this. I curse, my characters curse, it happens. And this book has a lot of nasty language that's used like its any other word.

4. There will be sexual themes. Weird reading the word sex, right? I will reference it, mainly. I am still thinking about writing a smut chapter or two. So, you guys can let me know if you want that cause I would like to try it out. I would be putting a warning before the chapter, though.

5. I will not tolerate any negative comments. If you want to say something rude, go ahead and message me individually, I will not give a shit. But for you to say something rude in the comments hateful and I will block you. This does not include comments such as, "This character is really staring to piss me off." I mean anything directed to any other readers or communities (LGBT+, POC, etc.). Plus I will write LGBT character(s) in this book. If you're not okay with that you can take your homophobic ass elsewhere.

6. Votes and comments. In order to update, I will need to be motivated. I have so much work to do and even one click on the star would get me to be like "You love me! You really love me!" And I'll update for ya.

Regarding the comments, I love reading comments. They make my day, truly. Also, if you want to advertise your own story go right ahead! I don't mind at all. Hopefully you'll be less shy about it now. If you will advertise your story, do it anywhere in this chapter.

7. Mistakes. Just tell me if there's a grammar or spelling error. Or if I got a fact wrong, sometimes I'm too stupid for my own good.

7. Just enjoy! I'm sorry if these seem like a lot or if I seem rude, I just really want this to be a safe place for myself and you all. I love this idea and hope you do, too! But, please vote, comment, and get this story to other people.

XOXO,
               Zi_I_Think

XOXO,                Zi_I_Think