31

Just wanted to let you guys know im sorry that i didnt post😭. I was at the mountains for the weekend. Buh ill post a few chapters tonight 😗.

After i got out the bathroom, i changed into some sweats and a crop top and hopped in bed.
4am
I wope up to my alarm, i placed my hand on the side of the bed and mattia was gone. I got up and did my routine. I slid my shoes on and walked downstairs. The securitys loaded our luggage's in alondra's car. We got in the car and started driving. Katie was falling asleep, while alondra was driving and i picked up my phone. I went into my contacts and called mattia.
Y/n- hi honey
Mattia- hey baby, sorry i left
Y/n- its okay, how was the flight
Mattia- exausting, are you on the way to the beach
Y/n- yea we actually just arrived
Mattia- okay, well the boys are calling me. I gotta go help them
Y/n- yea thats fine. Have a i good day, i love you
Mattia- i love you too
He said and then hung up. I out my phone down and the girls were just looking at me. I chuckled and got out the car. We grabbed our luggages and entered a nice fancy hotel. We got our room and walked up the stairs. Once we got to the room we put our luggage's down and laid on the bed. We eventually fell back asleep.
8am
I had finally woken up and grabbed some food to eat. I went back into the room and gave the girls their food.
Y/n- so what are we doing today
Alondra- partyingg
She said as she stuffed salad into her mouth
Katie- well i dunno if y/n can
Y/n- girll..i cann
Alondra- okay okay, lets go to the mall, then the beach, and the bar
Me and katie looked at each other and finished eating our food. After ate we started blasting music and getting ready. 

Mattia's pov
Me and the boys were helping Roshuan and alvaro pack and set everything so they could be ready to move.
Alvaro- aye yo, wait till you meet my girlfriend
Kairi- how come you never told us
Roshuan- they just started dating, when is she coming
Alvaro- she should be here right now
Mattia- how do you know she aint just using you for your money-
Ale- and i think she's here
And right as he said that some girl with ripped jeans, a blue top, and dark blown wavy hair stepped out of the car. I couldn't tell what she looked like because she was wearing glasses. She greeted us all and stood next to alvaro. We were all sitting down talking when she took off he glasses. Shit. I quickly got up and walked inside his house. Soon then i heard ale and kairi come in.
Kairi- yo man you good?
Mattia- no, wtf is she doing here
Ale- idk buh devin's up to something
Mattia-aight wtv lets just go
We walked back outside and sat down facing them again. Devin kept looking and smirking at me, buh i ignored it. She then had left and we all went with alvaro and roshuan to a trade.

Y/n's pov
After we finished with our hair and makeup i wore a white top and a green leafed skirt and slid my clear hells on.
Outfit-

We got into the car and started driving

We got into the car and started driving. Katie was calling her mother to check up on brandon when we arrived to starbucks. We got a couple freshers and headed to the mall. We parked infront of the mall and got out the car. It was crowded buh we made our way through.