P.2 (2)

Couple weeks go by...
on the phone*
y/n- si tio, (yes uncle) i'll see you in a couple days
uncle- okay mija, te quiero
(okay honey, i love you)
Y/n- i love you more, bye
I said and he hung up causing me to go back to sleep.
Mateo- mommy..wake up, mommyyy
he said shaking me
Y/n- whaa- baby
i said as my eyes were tryna open
Mateo- daddy just left to his mission with my uncles can we go eatt
i nodded my head and he stopped shaking me, i got up and did the bed, i walked to the bathroom and did my routine. I was wearing one of mattias shirt and my blue shorts with some socks. I just put my hair in a messy bun and walked out the bedroom with mateo. Once we got to the last step, we saw the girls making breakfast so i joined in while mateo and brandon were playing fortnite.
Y/n- since mattia's not coming to my appointment today would you both like-
Alo and katie- we'd love too!
i smiled and brought out the fruits. I washed them and cut them while alo was making the eggs + bacon and katie was making the pancakes. Once breakfast was ready we went to the backyard and ate while watching the view.

After breakfast
We cleaned and got dressed. I was in the car with katie, anna, brandon and mateo as we were waiting for alondra and alexa to get in. it felt like forever till they got in and we drove to the clinic. We signed in and waited for the doctor in the room. I lifted my shirt while the doctor put the gel thing and she started her work.
Mateo- mommy i wanna see
He said as he grabbed onto my arm to look at the screen, the doctor smiled and turned the tv to where everyone was sitting. She played the heart beat, and the part where the baby moved its hands. Mateo rubbing his small little finger on the part where their was no gel and smiled.
Doctor- im gonna get the slip for the gender, and i will need you too
She said pointing at alo and katie, they walked out and i grabbed the cloth on the table.
Brandon- can we help?
He said with his dimples showing out
Y/n- gently okay
I said as i wet the cloth and handed it to brandon. He cleaned half of it off and mateo cleaned the other half. Once they finished they rinised the cloth together and put it back when the girls came in smiling. We were set to go and so we left.

Devin's pov
After my mother died, me, mariano and jenna moved downtown. I never kept in touch with ceila, my sister buh jenna has. I dont mind as along as she never shows up. I blame her for my mothers death. I died my hair blond, got contacts, and changed my name to Nicole Sanders. I was on my way to get groceries when i saw them. Y/n polibio, alondra rosario, katie salazar, and their kids. I walked past them buh they didnt recognize me. And something came in mind. I grabbed my groceries and went to work. I took emergency classes for mariano, always bleeding, needing stitching, or more yk and i ended up working at the hospital, which is only part time.

Y/n's pov
Katie- creepy, she kept starring at us
Alondra- thats it right?
Y/n- yea its all, we just needa take the kids to eat in a few hours
Katie- great, lets go
She said as we paid and put everything in the cart. We walked out target and loading everything in the car. My back started hurting and I didn't know why till I remembered. Im 4 months pregnant. We stopped at the park for a few minutes cause the boys wanted to play and so we did. I was sitting on the bench when i seen mateo fall of the the playground. Shit. I quickly ran to him and tears were running down his cheeks.
Y/n- its okay baby, where does it hurt
I said as he pointed to his knee. I lifted up his pants above his knee to see some blood.
Katie- what happen, babes
Mateo- wee- were play-ing- tag and i-i- i tripped with- a- tube and fell
he said as the tears wouldn't let him speak, i pull him into a tight hug and let him cry on my shoulder.