47

Mattia's pov
As i jumped out of bed i put on a shirt and slid my airforce's on. Y/n had everything with her. I picked her up and took her to the car, i cameback inside for the hospital bag, i closed the door and kncocked on ale's and Alondra's door.
Ale- man it's like 3am
He said rubbing his eyes
Mattia- sorry mateos coming can you let everybody know, aight gotta go
Ale- already, fuck okay call me
He said as we dubbed each other up. I rand down the stairs and out the door.

Y/n's pov
Once mattia got in the car he started driving, he called his mom and told her to meet us their, the contractions were bad, i was holding onto the seat while my other hand was on mattias shoulder. As we were arrivng to the hospital the pain was getting worse, mattia parked in the emergeny section, he picked me up and started walking.
Once the nurses outside noticed, they took me from him and put me on a wheel chair
Nurse- is she going into labor
Mattia- yes
He said as he ran his fingers in his hair, they took us inside and into a room. I changed and sat in the bed, they gave me ice to control the pain. While we were waiting for the doctors when mattia's mom came in the room. She kissed my forehead and same with mattia's. They were both sitting on the chair beside the bed when the doctor finally came.
Doctor- looks like your 9 centimeters. We can start pushing
I just nodded and looked at mattia. He stood up and came to the side of the bed and held my hand while his other hand was moving my hairs from my face. Mattias mom was on the other side holding my other hand. The doctor laid the towel by him meaning it was time. I took a deep breath and pushed for 5 secs a couple times. I was squeezing Mattia's hand until they gave me a bit of time to catch my breath. I had caught my breath and kept pushing again. About 15 mins total of pushing, i heard crying. As i heard crying i saw my baby boy and laid my head back as tears were rolling everywhere.
Doctor- its a beautiful boy!
Mattia- thanks to me
He said as he looked at me, i let out a small chuckle and slapped him in the arm. The nurses then came and wrapped him in a towel and cleaned the blood of his face.
Mattia- you did it baby
Y/n- we did it
I said as i grabbed him from his jaw, he kissed me and we looked at our baby. They handed him to me, he was laying on my chest as more tears fell down my cheeks, my hand was on my mouth while my other one was rubbing his small little cheeks. mattias mom had sat down next to me and carried him for a while. It was time to cut the cord and mattia was the one to do it. Mattia also did the skin to skin with him after the cut, my heart melted.

Mattia's pov
Once i was done with the skin to skin, i turned back and saw y/n and my mother talking. They took mateo to measure and etc. he started crying so i walked over and put my finger by him, he wrapped his small fingers around my finger. Wow, im a dad. I thought as i smiled, once the nurses were done with everything they gave us the papers then left. I carried mateo and gave him to y/n.

8am Y/n's pov
Mattia was sleeping on the couch that was in the room, i had just woken up and looked over to mateo, he was also sleeping in the clear crib thingy's. I grabbed my phone and called my uncle.
Uncle- cariño como estas, te sientes mejor?
(Honey how are you, do you feel better?)
Y/n- acabo de dar a luz
(I just gave birth) i said with a big smile plastered on my face
Uncle- no mames, im coming
He said as you could hear him cheering