16 | 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨

☠︎︎

Starley's POV 

/ edited /

"I hate life." I groaned for the 10th time, getting up from the toilet after puking, again.

"You look horrible." Aria laughed.

"Gee, thanks." I grumbled.

"I'm worried." Belle intervened.

"I wonder why."

"You're telling us that you vomit almost everyday, after weeks?! For how long has this been going on Star?"

"A few months." I muttered while plopping onto my bed.

"A few months!? What the fuck. That long? How many?" Belle asked seriously.

"Maybe...three? I haven't had the chance to keep a good track honestly—"

"Bruh, that's not food poisoning. Three months is way too much." Aria grumbled under her breath.

"It is, it's probably from the food I ate at that party." I grumbled, my head hurts now. Great.

"If it was the food, then we would also have food poisoning right? We ate just as much as you did, or more than you." Aria asked.

"Maybe it was allergies." I suggested.

"You're not allergic to any food items babe." She replied.

"But it's very similar to when I had food poisoning before, I'll be fine."

"Star, that only lasted for merely two weeks. This is three months." Belle snarled.

"So what?"

"Are you eating properly these days? Perfect meals? Healthy foods?"

"Yessir. Well, I've been baking, and I'm eating more sweets."

"Hmm." Belle gave it a thought after staying silent for a few seconds, before rummaging my drawer.

"What are you doing?" I questioned skeptically.

"Getting you clothes. We are going to the hospital." She announced and Aria clapped.

"What? No! I don't need to go to the hospital."

"Yes we are. Get changed." She ordered.

"Finally! Someone had to say it." Aria cheered.

"But-"

"The cab will be here in 3 minutes. Get going."

"WHA-"

"I'll inform the college we'll be coming late."

"Dude-"

"I'm sure you have nothing to say Star, move along."

"..."

"Good girl."

☠︎︎

"This was seriously not necessary." I grumbled with a sneer escaping my frowning lips, laying on the hospital bed in a boring blue gown while both Belle and Aria were with me, and was just silently wishing to go home through a magical portal summoned by a wizard or something.

Man, can't Cole use one of his made up gibberish like magic spells to kidnap me?

Ah, I guess I like being kidnapped.