23 | 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

/ edited /

"I'm joking!" Cole croaked out as Davien cornered him to the wall with his palm, almost choking him and stopping him from breathing.

"Don't you dare provoke me dude, especially when it's with her, I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare fists." Davien growled while letting him go.

"What happened to the phrase 'bros before hoes'?" He coughed while laughing.

"She's not a hoe." Davien said angrily, and Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Is this a daily occurrence?" I asked Brandon with a pout, referring to them fighting all the time, and he nodded.

"Anyways, congratulations man! You're whipped! My little man or my little wonderful buttercup is on its way!" Cole chuckled.

"Actually, it can be both." Davien laughed.

"Bro, twins?" Brandon asked while smiling.

Holy fuck, Brandon was smiling. Was not at all prepared for that.

"Damn girl, you got knocked up really well." Cole smirked.

"I wonder how did it happen, didn't you guys use protection?" Brandon smirked.

What the fuck are they playing at?

"Tell me Starley, was Davien a bit too rough on you while burying his coc-"

"Brandon and Cole kissed each other willingly and sucked each other's faces off." I quickly blurted out, trying to change the topic.

"Are you meaning to tell me that I've been third wheeling a bromance all my life!?" Davien yelled in shock, making both the guys laugh.

"What the fuck. Both of my best friends are dating each other." He groaned.

"Hey, he's a hot piece of yum yum-" Cole started.

"Don't you dare." Davien grumbled, making Cole chuckle.

"Okay okay." He said while lifting his hands as a surrender.

"I think I've had enough for today, I might puke." Davien groaned while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

"Have fun!" I exclaimed quickly while waving at them.

"Go easy on her boi!" Cole yelled, making Davien huff in front of me.

"This is so amazing! They look so happy together." I gushed.

"Not now princess." He grumbled, while I giggled. He pulled me back to the office and sat down on his chair, and made me sit on the table.

"Come to think of it, they are probably having sex right now." I muttered.

"Why are you forcing me to picture my two best friends sticking their cocks into each other?" He growled, making me even more laugh.