20 | 𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

/ edited /

"Okay, never mind. I hate you." I grumbled our loud, completely frustrated at this point to the point where I was ready to kick him, while watching him win the stupid game of Ludo for the third time in a row.

"I think the Gods of Ludo are in love with me." He said with a smirk.

"Good for them, as for me, I hate you."

"C'mere." He said while chuckling.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Get your cute ass here."

"Absolutely not."

And then he spanked me, making me jump. Did he just slap my ass cheeks?

"You did not just spank my ass." I deadpanned.

"Oh, but I did princess." He winked.

"You're so lucky that I'm tired right now, or else you would've been dead." I grumbled while resting my head on the car seat and yawning without caring if I looked bad or not.

And by the looks of it, he looked relieved to see me be myself completely around him.

"Come on, we still have like an hour until we reach our home," He said while making me rest my head on his lap instantly after seeing my tired figure.

"Go to sleep," He whispered while playing with my hair, while I became very cozy against him and giggled.

"I love you." He muttered with a smile, by massaging the skin behind my ear.

"I love you too."

☠︎︎

"What the heck is wrong with the news nowadays?" I tsked while throwing away Davien's phone back onto the car seat, while he looked at me in question.

"What do you mean princess?" He frowned while checking his phone to see the tabs I had opened, before I crossed my arms and sighed.

"People are dumb. All they do is put fake shit on the Internet all the time, I should even stop checking the news if this keeps on happening." I whined while he squinted his eyes at the screen after turning away from his laptop, while I massaged his thighs with my feet.

"Recent sightings of supposed figures in the Russian skies of apparent Father Sky? Who the heck is that?" He snorted.

"I have no idea, the whole web is getting flooded with this guy's name. Father sky this, Father Sky that, Father Sky everything! Even in college I would see this person everywhere. People are literally obsessed with him." I deadpanned.

"The detailed analysis of the divine prophecy of Mother Earth and Father Sky returning after 5000 year-pfft, what are you seriously educating yourself with princess?" He chuckled while squishing my cheeks in an adorable manner.

"It's not my fault it's everywhere! Look what else it says, it's ridiculous." I huffed.

"Sightings of shapeshifting carnivores in LA and...witnesses of today so called vampires in Chicago? This is what you call content." He snickered.