13 | 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙚

☠︎︎

Belle's POV

/ edited /

After the celebration party, me and the guys were pissed as fuck to see that bastard to be the chief guest. Out of all the people our stupid college could've brought, they just decided to lure the freaking literal enemy into our walls.

All of us noticed how he purposefully got way too close to Starley, and it boiled my blood to see him touch her like that. It was written all over her face that she wanted to get buried in the ground.

And his move was a clear threatening stance to us.

But we couldn't find her anywhere after the party. After she left the stage, after the whole congratulations, after everything that night, she just completely vanished.

I found it very odd to see how she behaved in the party, how she just..left. So abruptly.

If a normal person would've done that, I wouldn't ever give a fuck.

But it was Starley. Our Starley.

And it became even more odd when she didn't even utter a single word to any of us for the following hours, following days, and even following weeks.

It's almost been an absolute 2 months since the party, and she didn't even look at us. She didn't spare a glance, a smile, a stare, neither a freaking direction of interest. She didn't talk anyone else either in college, and it scared me.

For once, something scared me. And this situation scared me more than my damn own father.

I hated to see her like this, and it's pretty obvious that she's upset about something. If not upset, I'd say she's pretty miserable in fact. But the worst part of it was, that she looked more broken than how she was in middle school.

No expression, no emotions. She became a fucking robot.

When it would be the time to go home, she would stay back in the library and not leave until it was late at night, and then come back to her apartment when Aria was asleep.

We would try to text her, call her, do anything, but she would hang up or leave us on read.

And when she was in her apartment, she would always keep her bedroom door locked.

In the morning, she would leave early and study at the school library again, and not leave that place until class starts 5 hours later.

She's been on studying mode for way too long, and she's pretty worried about the exams that were happening now.

During the exams, me and Aria would try our best to talk to her, but being the smart person she is, she leaves the exam halls way too early, or enters them when the exam is just about to start, making it impossible for us to have time to talk.

Many people in the college tried to make her talk, as even they were worried to see the biggest sunshine in our campus to become dull, and some guys even took it further and asked her on dates, especially a guy named Austin.

And ever since the party, Davien became a mute.

Like a literal mute.

He would rather right stuff on paper to talk to us, or text us.

He would either indulge his energy on working, or training everyday, or sleeping. He's been at the warehouse way too much, and doesn't even speak to his gang members at all.