19 | 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

/ edited /

I stirred in my sleep a little bit, trying to move and get more space, but big muscular arms stopped me from making any movement, causing me to groan against a metal wide chest.

I slightly opened my eyes to see Davien working on a laptop with serious eyes, while I was all cuddled up on his lap like a teddy bear.

We were still in the car?

"Hey sleepy head." Davien chuckled while giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Davy." I yawned in his embrace.

"What time is it?" I asked after stretching a little and cracking my knuckles.

"It's 6 pm."

"Wait, it's already six in the evening? Where are we going? We've been driving for like...5 hours." I stated as I finished counting on my fingers, while shifting a bit on his lap.

"We're going towards the main warehouse of the Silent Wolves, closer to our home." He said while typing.

"Our...home?"

"It's yours too now you know." He said while rubbing his neck.

I hate you for giving me butterflies.

"For how long have I slept?"

"Around 3 hours." He mumbled in a tired voice.

Fuck, I'm probably going to be giving him back problems once he's older.

Even when he's tired, he sounds sexy and adorable at the same time.

I reached for his laptop, took it from him quickly while he frowned at my actions, saved whatever he was doing and closed it.

"Hey! I'm a busy man." He protested, taking the laptop back.

"And I'm a pregnant woman. Listen to me, and don't stay on the screen anymore. You've worked enough." I said while getting off of his lap.

God, I sound like a mom.

Huh, maybe our kids would have to hear me tell them the same words.

"No, come back." He said while pulling me again.

"Davien, I've been on your lap for hours. I can't do that, you need to stretch."

"But I'm fine with you being here, and I want you to stay here." He said, resuming our cuddling position.

"But-"

"Please." He insisted with..puppy eyes?

"Are you showing me your puppy eyes?" I giggled while seeing a whole new comfortable side of him.

A cold and intimidating gang leader was cuddling me and showing me puppy eyes. Oh my God.

"You should be honoured, I've never done this to anyone." He said while smirking.

"Aw, the honour is all mine. And no, at least let me sit for a few minutes, Okay?" I said while sitting beside him and he huffed in response.

He put the laptop away and flexed his muscles to stretch.

"Do you really want to turn me on when we are in a car?" I hissed while tracing his muscles with a pout.

"Pretty straightforward I see." He laughed.