37 | 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

/ edited /

MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS LIKE A WHOLE BITCH!

DAMN THAT FUCKIN PABLO TOMATO GUY FOR ALMOST TEARING EVERY PIECE OF MY HAIR FROM MY SKULL!

"Looks like someone is finally out of hiding." Carter chuckled creepily before turning around to face Owen face to face, while I continued to massage my head which was erupting pain.

"Seems so." Owen said calmly before shrugging with his hands clasped behind him, while casually walking up to Carter, but then Carter aimed just gun at his chest, and Owen stopped.

If he really thinks he can hurt my brother, I will fry him with chicken for dinner.

I quickly glanced at Belle, who was rubbing her cheek as it was swelling up because of Carter's punch, and I got up to help her immediately.

"Why not use the gun for once and have a decent conversation?" Owen offered with a raised eyebrow, reaching for a peaceful manner to negotiate everything.

Always the damn peaceful guy, ugh.

"Not a chance." Carter chuckled darkly and Owen rolled his eyes at his stupid behaviour, which obviously anyone would.

"Wrong answer." I heard my dad sneer behind me before shooting Carter's leg for real with what seemed like a one shot gun, immediately standing beside me to hold a victorious smirk on his face, making me giggle, while Carter roared a scream of pain and fell to the ground.

Almost every single enemy around us was unconscious. Including the 4 men I took down who were guarding Carter.

Getting Matilda as a backup plan was way easier than contacting the allies of the Silent Wolves. Although, calling every single ally was a piece of garbage, you won't believe how many times I had to say—

'Hey! I'm Starley and very, very pregnant, so please don't fight me to piss me off with my mumma hormones so I can wrench my finger into your belly, please come at this address for a wonderful reunion with your men and all your guns. Thank you! Love you!'

Matilda was more than happy to help me, offering the backup of the law enforcements and even some college rebels, who wanted to fight bad guys for fun, leaving me no choice as I gave them the permission to hit anyone they want.

Along with the police department, my dad's men also helped a ton, by injecting the enemies with a drug in order to make them sleep before we could deal with them later.

Where the fuck is...he?

"Stark Owen, you son of a bitch." Carter spat while holding his calf with a wince.

"You're right. My mom was definitely a bitch, not gonna lie," He chuckled before kneeling down beside Carter in menacing way.

"Tell you what, take this bullet as a return gift for kidnapping my daughter to hurt her, having your father kill the love of my life, killing Davien's father in secret and almost destroying Davien Kar for your selfish wants. Just get over it Pablo, you'll never be the King of the crime world, as long as Davien is alive, no one can take his place." Dad spat before getting up and standing near Owen, making everyone gasp around us at his words as they started to observe the scene and digest the information.

What a fucked family history.

"Now what? Are you just going to stand there like bitches and see me bleed? So pathetically cheap." Carter groaned as he bled more and more continuously.