34 | 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

☠︎︎

• SOMEWHERE IN LAS VEGAS •

/ edited /

"What the epic fuck.." Starley trailed off while everyone stood there in shock, eyeing her up and down to let everything sink in after hearing the whole story, while she herself looked at the two men in front of her with widened eyes.

"There's no way.." She trailed off before stepping back a little to digest everything in her mind. Both the men that brought her here refused to grab her roughly again while the wise man in front of her smiled at her tenderly.

"Before we are sure about anything, I'd like to take a blood test to confirm everything yeah? There's no doubt that you're my daughter Starley, you look exactly like my Eleanor. You even act like her, but I just don't want any further doubts. Connor, how long will it take to bring the results?" The wise man ordered with clasped hands behind his back, before making the man beside her gulp audibly.

"B-By a few hours you'll have..the result boss. We'll make sure of that." He coughed while adjusting his collar, while Starley still stood there dumbfounded with a pikachu face.

"Good, now that that's clear, how about you freshen up and get warm yeah? It's already nighttime, you should have a good bath and eat some nice food. I can make you anything you want." The second man, who looked exactly like a carbon copy of their father spoke with the same smile that the wise man had to offer, making Starley gulp.

"W-Wait...you're telling me...you're apparently my..older brother...and you're my d-dad?" She whispered as her eyes started to water in shock, making both the men frown in worry.

"Woah woah woah, we didn't mean to make you cry. Please don't be upset." Owen cooed affectionately while trying to get closer to her, making her almost loose her balance with the realisation.

"Y-You..I-I...wait. I wasn't abandoned as a baby?"

"Of course not! We just had to protect you from Pablo's men for a few days. We were so fucking devastated to find you gone from the orphanage, it was like we lost both of the most important women in our life. We couldn't contact the people who had to foster you either because Buck's men would've found you.." Starley's father muttered regretfully.

"A-And..all this time it was Davien's father who..helped us? H-He knew me ever since I was born?!" Starley shrieked.

"He did, and I can't thank him enough for what he did. Even thought it didn't help you at all because it made your life miserable, but...it's thanks to him that Buck's brother wasn't able to get you. I had to take care of him before I could bring you back home safely. If you were with me when you were born, you would've been dead the next day our mom was shot. I-I'm so sorry for whatever you had to go through...but we couldn't find your anywhere, so we just thought you weren't going to...come back to us anymore." Owen muttered sadly, making Starley's chest ache like how it did to see Davien upset, before she shook her head.

"Don't say sorry, none of it was anyone's fault. I...wish Dominic was here so I could..thank him for what he did for us all together. I-I...can't believe...I found you.." Starley assured with a crack in her voice.

"I can't believe she's here's dad, she was with Davien all these past months.." Owen cried happy tears before sighing in content.